[CLIENT] OpenSpades Mod (Graphical Effects/PUBOvl/Misc)

Thanks you so much Doctor Dank! :smiley:
I love how you are sharing the changed code as I am able to copy and paste it, and compile it for Linux.

F please improve a option to switch payers with keyboard :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why such abuses of contrast are allowed here?

Applying textures with a bit of transparency is cool. But for abuses of contrast a quake, we banned the players. And here, too, the outline makes it easier to see through the fog.

favicon.png

Open-Spades-0-1-3-MSVC-19-16-27027-1-29-02-2020-12-08-35.png

Open-Spades-0-1-3-MSVC-19-16-27027-1-29-02-2020-12-08-17.png

I don’t understand why such abuses of contrast are allowed here?

Applying textures with a bit of transparency is cool. But for abuses of contrast a quake, we banned the players. And here, too, the outline makes it easier to see through the fog.

There's absolutely no contrast problems, even if it seems to have, those are almost undetectable and doesn't give any advantage to the player, that's just in illumination effect made by the textures reflecting light. (i'm not going to get deeper on this).

If the client modified anything about contrast, the sky would have a different color but it doesn't. Also, outlines aren't that intense to be considered as cheating so don't blame DD by adding the outline effect.

You are on your right to forbid using textures or outlines in your servers but don't blame on DD by his client or ban players by having advantages that just doesn't exist on this client.

Added a download link to the main post for Mac users. Moved to AoS section and pinned.

Would there be a chance to get Linux client ? Or just create github repo with all the changes. I will take care of the building for linux