[CLIENT] OpenSpades Mod (Graphical Effects/PUBOvl/Misc)

You do know that multiple players used this too Torch?

I can’t believe I made it into the video.
Also It seems like a nice mod, but any time I try and run it, it says its not a valid win32 application.

Want this updated to 0.1.0 :V
0.1.0 sucks.

Thank you for the game :DDDDDDDDD

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[

Update:

I have adjusted the recoil & spread in this client to match what OpenSpades 0.1 uses.
I plan on later fully updating the client to OpenSpades 0.1, but this will have to do for now.

If you use this client, it is recommended (in the name of your dignity!) that you use this new update.

Update:

If anybody still uses this thing, I have updated it to OpenSpades 0.1.1c.

Overall, the OpenSpades 0.1.1c version of the mod has less features than the 0.0.12b version. That is because many of the features from the 0.0.12b mod are already in vanilla OpenSpades 0.1.1c.

A description & download for the updated mod is on this thread’s main post.

Hey, there is some great stuff in here. I really only have two suggestions:

• Take a few hours and learn git. This would make porting the mod to a new version a lot faster. Without it, you are forced to manually port it over instead of a single automatic “git merge master”
  • While you are at it, send some of these features as pull requests to the offical repo, so they can be included with OpenSpades. I could do this in your name, but I think it’s nicer if you do it yourself!

If you need help with these steps, feel free to message me.

This mod is amazing, love the fact that you can turn aim animations off, and the master volume is great as well.

I seem to have a problem:

EDIT:i seem to have fixed it

because you removed the option to change player with the arrows? I liked this option and made it easier now if you pass you have to go around again

always time i start bandicam this erro please solve

Good day,

Thank you for reporting. I must have missed this when I updated to 0.1.1c. Just for you, I will add fixing this to my TODO Liszt.

I don’t get any errors when recording with OBS Studio, so try using that instead.

The Lord bless and keep you,
Doctor Dank

Good day i will try use OBS recorder thanks

I get that error when I alt tab during a game

the bandicam erro are caused by fps floating windows
2- please aply the fix for invalid player id erro (0.1.2)

when exit the next update i like too much this mod thanks

Good day,

I have updated this mod to OpenSpades 0.1.3. Please see the main post for the “dd” (details and download).

May the Lord be with you,
Doctor Dank.

You sir are amazing <3 :-*

thx bro

nice