Arena top 10/all maps event 9th of July

Hail good citizen Doctor Dank, I hereby declare you the entrant of the classic event of aloha top ten maps. Your presence on the event will be now tolerated, as you have earned my trust by signing the arena treaty.
Let it be know for you, honorable citizen Doktor Dank, that participating in arena may earn you a honor, but you also may be defeated by combatants of the defiant blue faction.

Welcome Atrain! Added to the Green team of ancient warriors.
The event should take place on the other Saturday, on 4th of June.

If anyone else wants to play arena tomorrow, let me know - send me a pm or vote in strawpoll. We can do some fun game before the actual event.

add moi
Hey Torch! Looking forward to play with you! Added to Any team.

4pm GMT time is still winning… then there are 2 votes for 1 pm or earlier and 8 pm GMT or earlier

No, It will be this Saturday 8)
Since I’m going camping June 2-7 :-
I am not missing another event, I’ve missed every one since December :frowning:
I know it’s selfish, but I really don’t want to have to miss it :frowning:
And it’s an arena event, an event we rarely see.

Alright, we can do some fun game in like 2 hours if you want!
(it won’t be the actual event though)
That means at 7 pm GMT+0

Alright who wants to play arena now
lets go to arena top 10 maps
Play

Dareville,
Do the event at the same date that you posted first
Because players as me wasn’t here to read your message, and I’m prepared to play 4th of June.

At least, if you’ll do the event the 4th of June, that’s ok.

Name: MoDeR
preferred map: Any
Team: Any

Name (In game name): Agent Hank
preferred map: av_seafort
Blue or Green team: Green Team (if it is full, I want to be in the Blue Team)

Yes, I’ll post there the date and it will be on 4th of June, sorry for the confusion.
I made that fun event on 28th before because Atrain wanted to play on that day so I have fullfilled his wish at least he could’ve played this game when he won’t be able to come at 4th of June.

Most people have voted for 4pm GMT time, so the event will start at this time.
Countdown to the event
As I said earlier, there will most probably be a second event which will start several hours later (at about 10 pm GMT).
So anyone from US or Australia can join this.

Added Agent Hank to Green team and MoDeR to blue team!
Now we have a decent amount of players signed up for the event.
I hope you’ll come! See you on 4th of June at 4pm GMT

We still need more players for the blue team!
You can sign up until 3rd of June.

Name (In game name): B00MSH0T
preferred map: any
Blue or Green team: any

There are just 3 days left before the event!

So far there are 15 participants and 2 others might come. The event will be public, so anyone can join during the event, but the people signed up have their seat reserved and they’ll come first if the server would be full.

I still need an admin to watch over the event and to switch between maps if needed.

We need one more player in Green team to make the playercount in both teams even.

Only one day left until the event!
Is everyone ready?
Uncle Sam wants you!

Can I get an answer from those who signed up that they will actually come to the event?
Thanks in advance.

Also… could this event be moved to highlights?

I’m asking everyone to come to #aloha IRC 30 minutes before the event.

I wont be able to. Ill have to sleep

I thought 4 pm was good time for you… well … hope others will have time for that

I’ll probably join the Discord channel to ask people if they can play.

Just a reminder. the event starts in one hour and few minutes!

Check your timezone here: Time zone map

I have to thank everyone who participated on the event and my special thanks go to Stradivarius - who gave it all his effort and could be called one of the most valuable players!

My thanks also go to Guardian, Asame, Twodayudie, Doktor Dank, Closetobegood, MrStealUrGirl and Titanium who signed up and actually came to the event.

Forgive me if i forgot about someone.

Thanks you for the salute, and I really would like to say it was too funny, really.

Thanks all for play

I wish I could play alot more but I couldn’t :confused:

OH NO I MISSED IT D:. I had parkour classes :frowning:

I’m thinking about doing it again next week!
since it’s not official FSOM we can do it again on some other day :slight_smile:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss do it again plz