aloha private server application

Username:lululala22
Why this server:i have played ace of spades classic aloha.pk server well it was fun so i want to play aloha.pk minecraft server
What kind of player are you:i have minecraft multiplay only few times :-\
Have you read the rules and understood them:yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft:about a year
Please give an overview of the rules:
No griefing/stealing/cheating
Respectful to each other and their property. This includes things such as no mining in their base/near it, at least without asking prior to.
No mindless/unwarranted PvP/killing.
Start your home at least 500 blocks or further from spawn. *At the very least choose a place for your home before begin mining.
*We have that rule because spawn is reserved for more community based structures like shops. 500 blocks is a minute’s sprint, so it’s not that far.
Finally, play nicely. Do not build lag machines - 1000 cows is not necessary to have, for example.

Username: Irongears

Why this server: I have been playing the Aloha.pk AoS maps, And I like MC, so I would like to try aloha MC (Plus, the rules make this sound like a really fun server)

What kind of player are you: I like to Build, Mine, Farm, and play with others (I really like building with others) I am not often rude to others (But if someone starts fighting me/attacking/destroying my stuff, I retaliate by defence)

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, and they sound good

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for 5 years, and haven’t grown tired of it yet

500 BLOCKS AT LEAST FROM SPAWN,
No Unwarranted Killing/Pvp
No Grieving: Others, Others houses, Others Mines, etc.
No Stealing
No Cheating
Respect Others and Property (No trashing mines, or mining their mines - without permission)
No Lag generators (Aka, Not 1,000,000 Cows)
Play Nicely :slight_smile:

Finely, I was told of this server by Qc.Twodayudie (Who I play with in Cs Arena)

Username:
Snackula06

Why this server:
I’m fond of the idea of playing on a server where griefing isn’t tolerated. I’ve played on the CS arena server a good deal and like the majority of the aloha community. I became aware of (and interested in) this server when Irongears told me he plays on it now.

What kind of player are you:
I am (in my mind) a level-headed gamer who enjoys taking on big projects and working on them to a sometimes obsessive degree. These projects can range from mining to farming to building (both structures and basic redstone contraptions).

Have you read the rules and understood them:
Indeed I have, they seem both reasonable and made to make gameplay more enjoyable for all.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:
I’ve been playing since sometime about halfway through beta, so a little over five years. It’s consistently remained one of my favorite games due to it’s room for player innovation.

The rules, as I recall, go something like this-
Thou shalt not grief
Thou shalt not be a disrespectful pain-in-everyone’s life
Thou shalt not enter into any unauthorized construction and mining projects on the property of another
Thou shalt not engage in senseless homicide
Thou shalt build your home a minimum of 500 blocks away from spawn AND
Thou must choose this home location prior to mining or building
Thou shalt not cause the server to descend into a horrendous lag storm through means of machines that induce the aforementioned storms.

Username: JasmineDragon

Why this server: I like the idea of a server with no griefing. I also know people who play it and they have told me it is really fun.

What kind of player are you: I’m a little bit of everything. I like to farm, build, and explore. I also like collecting resources for people that need them. (for example, if someone needed smooth stone, I collect smooth stone for them)

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, I have read them and I understand them. They sound very reasonable, and sure to keep game play enjoyable for everyone.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I’ve been playing somewhere around 5 years by now. It’s still up there as my favorite game.

Rules:
No Griefing
No Cheating
No Stealing
No Unwarrented Killing/Pvp
No building lag machines (for example: No 1,000,000 chickens)
Start your home AT LEAST 500 blocks (or further) away from spawn
Be Respectful (do unto others has you would have them do to you, aka don’t mine in someone else’s base without permission)
Play Nice :slight_smile:

Username: HoboTheJoe
Why this server: I have friends who play on it
What kind of player are you: An explorer/collector
Have you read the rules and understood them: That I have, all sounds good.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: ~5 years on and off.

Rules:
Thou shalt not give grief unto any player
Thou shalt not lower thine character by cheating
Thou shalt not take another’s property
Thou shalt not kill another player without mutual consent
Thou shalt not build excessive redstone structures or maintain exuberant herds that lead to lag
Thou shalt not build thine home within 500 blocks of spawn
Thou shalt not be a jerk

Username: OddReactions
Why this server: My friend owned a survival server as well. But eventually he shut the server down and since this is an aloha server, I know it’s gonna be just as fun(probably better).
What kind of player are you: I’m generally a miner and farmer. But, I also like to build houses ever once and a while.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 4 years.
Please give an overview of the rules: Treat others the way you’d like to be treated. No griefing, cheating, trolling, lag machines, stealing, etc…

Username: It’s iLegendaryGamez
Why this server: It’s aloha that’s why :wink:
What kind of player are you: I really suck at PvP I try to be a great builder, I’m a hybrid xd
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft: A year
Please give an overview of the rules: treat others the way you want to be treated. Be 500 blocks away from spawn. No lag machines, troll, greifing cheatin, stealing.

AceDaKing, this seems like it’s also you, but if it’s also you, you have different answers on it? Interesting.

To apply simply answer the questions below:
Username: Glass88
Why this server: I really appreciate the aloha community and I want to hang with all y’all in MC :slight_smile:
What kind of player are you: survivalist, wanderer, harvester
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes :slight_smile:
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Ever since beta.
We can’t grief, steal or cheat. We must be friendly to everyone, respect their property. :slight_smile:

they all know it’s me. lmao, I only applied because I was so inactive that I lost mc and the ip n stuff.

Username: TwIsTeDBuLL3T

Why this server: Because all my net friends play here.

What kind of player are you: I’m usually a peaceful player but I do hold grudges so if you kill me expect there to be horrible, terrible, life ruining revenge to be brought down upon your very soul. just like to set up nice places and build things. ::slight_smile:

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yup perfectly.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: A really long time, like 5 years.

Please give an overview of the rules: no greifing etc., no excessive pking, no lag machines, be kind and courteous, build away from spawn town and other peoples establishments.

Username: Bane134

Why this server: My brother plays on this server and I like the idea of a close-knit community.

What kind of player are you: I am a very peaceful player, but if they touch my livestock there will be Hell to pay! :wink:

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes indeed.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Last I remember it was since 2011.

Please give an overview of the rules: Play nice, don’t kill for no reason, don’t grief, have at least a 500 block space from spawn, and have common sense.

Username: Kuunikal

Why this server: I love being a part of aloha’s community and, since it has a Minecraft server, it would be really awesome to play with other members.

What kind of player are you: I love to explore caves, mine, and occasionally build things.

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes. I have read and understood them.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5, so perhaps around 4 years? I took a long break for a while but want to come back to it.

Please give an overview of the rules: Don’t grief nor steal anything. No cheating. Respect other players and their property alike; don’t landscape and mine near them, unless given permission to. Don’t hurt or kill other players for no reason. Don’t make your home within 500 blocks of spawn, because the spawn is reserved for buildings for the community. Play nicely and be mindful of other players. Don’t make anything that will lag out the server or other people’s computers.

I hope you consider my application. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Username: SirSkelethal
Why this server:

Its aloha there is no other selling point. I am here for the community.

What kind of player are you:

Town builder, I like to build organizations and large towns.

Have you read the rules and understood them:

Notify me of replies.
By the gods I have.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

since alpha on SP and 1.6 beta MP so thats way too long.

Dont build near spawn noob. steal,grief disallowed. dont into excessive pvp, dont rek the server with game breaking redstone that shouldnt be in the game in the first place.

I hope u have plugins to prevent people from building nearby spawn T_T

Username: Newage

Why this server: Because Aloha is love

What kind of player are you: Noob

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I used to play Minecraft but it has been a long time!

Please give an overview of the rules: We must not grief, machines that make the game lag are not welcome, have to build your house at more than 500 blocks from the spawn, don’t kill the other players, be mature, …

Username: regice202
Why this server: Love minecraft and AoS more than any other games!
What kind of player are you: Technical & Redstoner (Also plugin developer ;P)
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes I have!
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.4!
Please give an overview of the rules: Be friendly, don’t lag the server to 0 TPS with my builds, have fun (You should add that rule)!

Username: zombie_agent
Why this server:Cause It’s Aloha
What kind of player are you:Friendly one
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yas
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 7 yeers

The server is dead for now. The Bastards are trying to get crew and friends back up.

o

It will unfortunately be not Aloha official, sorry. The old map had to go anyways so it will be a fresh start for all. That being said, hit me up with a PM so I can add you to the discord. if you’re interested.