aloha private server application

chrome has been in the AoS community since 2012/2013 and Klish132 is a good friend of us(we play CS a lot together) and we felt like playing MC together on a server I have played before and really liked to. I asked Chase_UC if I am even allowed to invite friends and he said “well admins have friends on the server too so I don’t see a problem”.
I guess I am allowed to invite “some” friends, I am not planning to invite more. Just us 3 and possibly urr

Username: Lostmotel
Why this server: I like minecraft vanilla and I like underwear <3
What kind of player are you: idk just mining all day, don’t know how to build properly :confused:
Have you read the rules and understood them: yeh I think so
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Started about 3 years ago
Please give an overview of the rules: don’t kill/steal/greif and be nice and civilised to everyone <3

Are we going to be accepted or not? :frowning: Waiting for a week or so already.

You will be on the UHC right? Someone might try to kill you there, so watch your back!

It’s actually encouraged at the UHC - hope to see you there! In my crosshairs!

did admins forget about us?:frowning:

Username: Superdog46
Why this server: Been with aos before jagex and I just wanna be with the community again
What kind of player are you: I’m more on the creative side, love building all the time
Have you read the rules and understood them: Hell yeah
How long have you been playing Minecraft: it’s been about 2 years
Please give an overview of the rules: Respect other players’ space and stay 500 blocks away from the spawn area. No cheating, hacking, stealing, griefing, going on killing-sprees, etc. Be mature and be nice. Most of all…have fun?

Username: TheCatLord
Why this server:I would like to choose this server because I haven’t found a good server that suits me yet. Many of the servers I tried out have too many rules or not enough, and I think this server will be just perfect.
What kind of player are you: I am mostly a builder on minecraft. My main focus is to build the biggest and tallest structures that I possible can.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, I’ve read the rules and I understand them clearly.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft consistently for about 3 and a half years now.
Please give an overview of the rules: No killing or griefing or stealing from anyone. I have no problem with that what so ever.

Good day to you sir

Are you this person? http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=profile;u=409

Username: Sanic_Hegehog / ViceVersa
Why this server: Because this is the only server that I have friends on. My other friends have no idea how to setup a server.
What kind of player are you: Pixel art builder
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, I read the rules from top to bottom.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 and a half years.
Please give an overview of the rules:

No griefing/cheating/stealing.
Have respect to other players.
No player killing.
Your house should be at least 500 blocks away from the spawn.

Question: What version the server is?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Username: Monduu
Why this server: I enjoy playing on the Ace of Spades Aloha.pk servers, and I just picked up Minecraft recently. I think the Aloha.pk servers have a great community, so I think this server would also make me feel welcomed in the Minecraft scene.
What kind of player are you: I guess I’m just a person that likes hoarding a bunch of items in the game. I’m not a great builder, but creating simple redstone creations are also fun. (I follow lot’s of redstone tutorials on Youtube.)
Have you read the rules and understood them: I’ve read the rules and understand and agree to all of them.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I’ve been playing Minecraft for about a month now.
Please give an overview of the rules: Respect everyones personal space, build a minimum of 500 blocks away from spawn to have space for community builds near spawn. No PVP that isn’t accepted on both parties. No stealing, griefing and using cheats. Also, no machines that will purposely cause server lag or unnecessary large farms.

Username: ScarletYuki.
Why this server: Because i like playing on the Aos server’s with my friend Monduu and she told me about the minecraft server’s aloha server.
What kind of player are you: I love to build and pve.
Have you read the rules and understood them: yes i have.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now.
Please give an overview of the rules: Build 500 blocks away from spawn, be nice to all players and respect property, no griefing/cheating

Username: Archirekt (minecraft: QuantumWraith)

Why this server: Because it’s Aloha and I’m familiar with the folks around here.

What kind of player are you: I’m respectful of the rules, and love messing around and building cool shit.

Have you read the rules and understood them: Of course.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Don’t remember when I first bought the game, but it’s been a few years at least. I haven’t been playing much lately, and when I did, I was noob (still kinda am). Recently, I’ve gotten back into it and wanted to find a server with players I’m familiar with cuz offline ain’t no fun for me.

Please give an overview of the rules:

• No cheating/griefing/stealing
  • No non-consented pvping
  • Build 500 blocks away from spawn, saving space for shops n shit
  • Choose a home before you start
  • Play nice and fair, don’t lag down the server

Username: iiLegendaryGamez
Why this server: It seems like a server with less people, no lag. And that’s what I’m looking for
What kind of player are you: A Minecraft Pro. Don’t underestimate my red stone traps. Just a heads up.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2-3 years
Please give an overview of the rules: No greifing. NO LAG MACHINES, 100 COWS YOU DONT NEED!

Username: Moccasinroot
Why This Server: I like servers that tend to be relaxed but also mature enough to stop griefing.
What kind of player are you: I am very relaxed. I like being part of a group to build amazing structures and machines.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
Please give and overview of the rules:

1. No cheating/griefing/stealing
  2. No pvp w/out consent
  3. Build 500 blocks away from spawn
  4. Choose a home before starting to mine or anything else.
  5. Be nice, be fair, don’t lag the server.

Username: YourComputer
Why this server: This server seems fun and I would like to check it out.
What kind of player are you: I’m a player who likes to build stuff, usually redstone-type stuff (although, I’m not the best at it.)
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, I have.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I’ve been playing Minecraft for around 3 years.
Please give an overview of the rules: Don’t grief, don’t steal, don’t cheat. Be respectful to other player’s properties and the players themselves, also don’t kill players without a reason and build far from spawn.

Username: casualspider_
Why this server: Got a recommendation from another player and it sounds nice.
What kind of player are you: I like to build things in survival.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yup, they’re pretty standard.
How long have you been playing Minecraft:About 2 or 3 years. Been watching it since 2010 though.
Please give an overview of the rules: No general assholery such as griefing and mindless PvP and build your house at least 500 blocks away from spawn.

Username: renben

Why this server: I’m server shopping at the moment. This seems like it would be a good fit, and I like the spread of players on the dynmap.

What kind of player are you: I’m a pretty flexible player, but I mostly just build things somewhere scenic.

Have you read the rules and understood them: yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Quite some time. I’m coming back from a year or two off, so I missed a lot of major changes, but it’s probably around 5-6 years since I started?

*Please give an overview of the rules: standard server rules (griefing, cheating, excessive builds etc), start 500 blocks from spawn