Ace of Spades: Build Only

all the area has been claimed, is there a way for me to get an area?

Everyone is super trusted from the start and has full building abilities.

Join us on the IRC by going to the front page of www.aloha.pk and clicking chat (#aloha@QuakeNet) in the top right corner.

Once you do that you can try beeping me by typing my name, or type !highlight and someone will be able to help you out.

We’ll go in game with you, find an abandoned sector, unclaim it, and let you claim it right there on the spot so it doesn’t get stolen by anyone else.

Figured I’d chuck this here in case the thread gets buried. The autosaving is new functionality as of the last couple days:

All the areas are claimed. :frowning:
No one is here, can you please, let me build something?
I really want to build. :frowning:

Hi sanic! If you want to hop onto the IRC at any time you want, you can easily contact me. Just let me know you’re ready to go onto the build server, and we can find you a sector!

Okie-dokie, vroom vroom. :^)
k i will stop :-\

Hey guys, i have a question and i really hope you can answer me. :slight_smile:
my question is, if i give permisson to someone to build in my sector, i mean, share my sector with someone, i can remove him that permisson?
i just want to know that, thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, using /unshare. However, the person must be logged on at that time.

Alternatively, you can /unclaim your sector, which wipes it for everyone, including you. Then immediately /claim the sector again, so that only you will be on it.

Just a reminder (it was on page 2 of this thread):

Please if someone see this help me with a question i have, more than a question is a trobule, more than a trobule is a request, and i’m pretty sure it can be answered soon, well; I already fill the sector i actually have in the build server, i built on every part, and the question who brings me here is if someone can share a sector with me, i’m actually looking for those sectors who doesn’t have are fill or dont have a lot of work on it, or something “important”. i think the staff will understand me and give me a positive answer, thanks for the attention guys meow meow :smiley:

You can use this tool to find out who owns the sector http://west.aloha.pk:52886/ then message them on the forum to see if they can share the sector with you.

Taking this situation, thank you for respond me soon, really soon, the staff are great. and about my trobule, no one answer me :(, some dudes doesn’t login since the 2003 D:, i’m pretty sure this can be taken with respect and calm, hope an answer soon, cya meow meow :slight_smile: (Good Aloha staff, you’re doing a good job)

What happend to the server?, i can’t enter

Right now all of the sectors are taken so I’m looking to find someone willing to let me build with them.

Aloha. Gori here. :smiley:
I would like to own a sector. Most of them seem abandoned.

Hello. Me again. :slight_smile:
Today some of the build commands stopped working.

specific commands
  • /wall
  • /dw
  • /floor
  • /df
  • /box
  • /db
  • And the /qb related ones

Help please.

Feel free to visit A7.

Hello, I would like to build on this server. Can someone help me to claim a sector ?:C

Just a quick follow up the request for a sysadmin to reset the “Build-Only” server.

Basic build commands stopped working on there about a week ago…

If anybody gets a chance to just give it quick reset, that would be great!!

Thanks a lot!
STEVE

Hi. Gori here. (o.o)/

First:

I just wanted to remember the build commands still dead.

dead commands
Hello. Me again. :) Today some of the build commands stopped working. [details=specific commands]
  • /wall
  • /dw
  • /floor
  • /df
  • /box
  • /db
  • And the /qb related ones

[/details]
Help please.

Feel free to visit A7.

• Second:

I was wondering if i could have a sector change to one of the map corners. (A1, would be great)
I am planning to do a 15x15x15 (3375) cells (3x3x3 each) 3D maze that would occupate a whole sector. (A 61x61x61 cube actually)

reasons and tecnical details
  • Since the sides of each map sector are 64 (even) and the sides of the maze will be 61 (odd), is not possible to center the build. (Im planning to leave one block of spacing between the maze and the map borders, and two between the maze and the rest of the map)
  • Since the only two doors will be on opposite corners of the lower level but on adjacent faces, the other two faces of the cube don't need to be really accessible.
  • A1 seems to be the less valuable of the four.

The maze was generated by a program i wrote, to avoid passages going vertically twice in a row. (So players can simply jump from one floor to another without the need to use /fly)
The algorithm used was "growing tree (75 newest/25 random)".
I am attaching a sample of what the program output looks like. (Not the one going to be built)

I have alredy cleaned my sector (minigames, puzzles, machines and prototypes) and im ready to /unclaim it. (I keep it claimed for now just in case)

I was going to post this yesterday but i went to sleep for personal reasons (not because i´m weak like you and i need to sleep), sorry if you were dissapointed while visiting an empty A7.

server’s been restarted, they should work now

Basicly tried to claim every possible Area in the map and they already have a owner