Ace of Spades: Build Only

Your user name is comprised[made of] two separate words. So lets say your password is password1 when you login it registers eac as the user name and sam as the password. [Its an issue with the way logins are tied to forums a forum admin can explain it better than me] So for you to login it would have to be /login “eac sam” password1
of course replace password1 with your password. Also make sure eac same is encompassed with quotation marks [""] just as I did. Happy Building :slight_smile:

Hey, there are no unclaimed areas on the server, what did i do?

I’ll get 8x on it

Join the IRC. You can go to the www.aloha.pk front page and in the top right click the Chat @quakenet link.

Join, then type 8x or ei8htx to beep me, if I’m around, I’ll go in game with you and find you a sector

That list is out of date. All builders can use all commands.

Me Say in global chat this:/login Gamer dudu and my passord and say invalid nunbers and etc no enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my login >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( help me :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

or in your case /login “Gamer Dudu” password

Do what scipio said to login.

If you need a build sector, please PM me here in forums (click the talk bubble below my name/avatar on the left).

Happy building!

Hello,i didn’t create my area,i’ll type:/claim and it say only:already claimed :-\

You have to choose an area that’s available. I believe all the slots are taken, but many are abandoned. I or another admin can get you one.

On the aloha.pk front page, in the top right corner is something called chat (#aloha@QuakeNet). Click this link and enter your name to go to the IRC. Once in there, either type my name, or another admin’s name to get our attention (it beeps us), and one of us will be able to go in game and find you a sector to use.

Guys I dont get it how to login if anyone answers plz tell me server and what to tpye
:frowning:

K i understan its becaus that was already claimed know help me how to login and what server where u in when u loged in

Hello i started today can a admin help tell me what server we should meet :-[ :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-X :-\ :-* :’(

HELLO! I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING TO LOGINOR HOW TO OR ANYTHING!!!

If you go to the www.aloha.pk front page, along the right side of the screen is our list of servers. Click the one that says “Build” (it has a yellow icon).

Once in game, type:

/login “Ace the king” password

Where password is the same password you use for the forums here.

Once you’re logged in you can claim a sector. There’s none available right now tho (type /findsector to see what’s available), but I or any admin will be happy to help you.

Go to the IRC here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=11

Enter your name and click join chat. Then either type my name (ei8htx or 8x), or another admin (you can also type !highlight). Then one of us will go in game with you, find an abandoned sector, free it, and allow you to take it.

Hey, I just created a great game on Supercool build. Go to sector H6 and check it out. It is really fun + can get pretty challenging!

i should try it i like challenging thingies [:
PS:just saw this thread

Hi there.

Any chance you guys can unclaim an abandoned tile for me, please?

Cool, thanks!

Sure thing, join our IRC here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=11 or find it in the top right of the aloha main page. Then beep one of the admins like myself, or type !highlight, then one of us can go in game with you, find a sector, unclaim it and let you grab it right then and there.

Tell the admin B3 is available if they’re unable to otherwise find you one.

what are the ways for me to get super trusted?