Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes :,v

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ElfoDelBosque

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Im not playing

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know
    It’s the first time I try to play in the day and it does not let me enter the servers

5. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I did not do anything, I was not playing when I was banned

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    between 14/02/17 and 15/02/17

:c

Hello ElfoDelBosque,

I am the admin who approved one of the abuse report against you in Arena CS, one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to repeat his/her mistake again. On the other hand we are pretty harsh to anyone who did not tell the true. On the top of it, aloha’s staff would never ban anyone without reason.

I am giving you another chance to revise your story by telling the true.

Thanks,

Nathan

Yes I’m The Batman and it’s by my fault that you were banned. I camped at some place and you joined me.

Don’t worry I am banned too.