ban appeal of Jennifer

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

The ban was put in place long after I left the server, it isn’t a votekick

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

At the time it was probably Jennifer or [Rev] Jennifer

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha Babel, the map was binladencompound at time of ban (assumed) and abridgetoofar at time of using the hack

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was using an edit of some files in openspades to make it so fog wasn’t applied to character models
so for example if someone in the thickness of the fog was in a bunker, I couldn’t see the bunker as it’s in the fog, but only the bits of the player that werent covered by blocks and see them easily. on Abridgetoofar, it’s even worse since they’re usually all lined up.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I learned my lesson during a conversation with Atrain before the ban took place.
    it won’t happen again. I’m very sorry.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10PM (very rough estimate) EST July 28th

Thanks for being honest. You’ll be unbanned 1 week from this post. Don’t have this be a repeat, it will not go in your favor next time.