Ban Appeal - The Mighty D

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yeah, i was votekicked

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    The Mighty D

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Because other (new, i think) players said “muh, hacker” 'cause my skills in the game and start votekick. I was playing AoS in the Aloha.pk servers the last two years. This don’t happen only to me, the newest players votekick old players because are goods.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Imma’ good player and i don’t use hacks. Ask to other players, like kotek or QuickBrownFox, they know my game style.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don’t know the date, i think a month ago. The hour (i think it too) is 11:30 AM BST+01:00 (England)

I know i shouldn’t be posting here but I saw him multiple times on cs arena even after the ban. He said it’s because his internet provider changes his IP everyday.
Should it count as a Ban evade?
Maybe he didn’t even know he was banned

Hi! FUCK YOU

Yeah, it can count like a Ban Evade, but isn’t intentionally that “ban evade”

He re-joined always when he got a ban from me or any admin, as I remember. IMO its intentionally.

Even if you are able to evade a ban, you should not take advantage of it – you are banned for a reason and they don’t want you on the server for a reason.

Hello TheMightyD, aren't you GorditoBisquit? Yes, you are.

You were banned many times before and I'm pretty much sure you changed name for evading. Also, whenever I told you to make an appeal instead of evading you said, "I'm the most wanted hacker on aloha". So, you evaded on purpose.

Anyway, here's some more evidence of him hacking:

Hello,

I am the admin who approved the abuse report that against you. Why would used the F-word to people who caught you cheat? Please take a step back to control your behavior. Then we will discuss about this appeal after a week from this post.

Thanks

Nathan

Oh, c’mon, this reminds me when i go to school and da’ principal talks whit me in his office and touch me. But, well, it’s ok.

All Hail Stradivarius, the king of no-reason bans

By the way, a week , and there is no answer yet

Well, people are busy, what would you expect?

Stradivarious didn’t request a ban on you for no reason (He didn’t even ban you himself, someone else did). You were banned for using aimbot and ESP. Here’s the evidence recorded by Stradivarius:

Please tone down your personal attacks to a 0. Since it’s been more than a week, I suggest that you make another appeal on this thread, or make a new one.

hqdefault.jpg

I even banned him too after that report. There you have some more evidence of him hacking:

[details=Click for details]

(from 2 june 2016)

(18 may 2016)

(16 may 2016)[/details]

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The Mighty D,

Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action). I am very easy going admin, and if anyone who come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apologized for their action. Then I have no problem to lift their ban. On the other hand, I personally will not tolerate any aggressive behavior (see above in RED).

You came to us and claimed innocent. Until someone who proved your guilt, then you used the F-word to express your behavior.

I’ve reviewed and found out that you had hacked least 4 times to our server. Therefore, I am going to DENIED your appeal. You can re-appeal 30 days from this post.

Hoping you will learn how to respect to the other and will have better re-appeal.

Nathan

I would like to tack on evasion while you knew you were banned (had an appeal)

This is completely FUCKING BULLSHIT. Re-Appeal? MY BALLS! I can´t say yo´servers are shit because i liked to play in, but i can´t play with this bunch of wankers, of course, not everybody are, i like to play with QBF or Glass, but the rest…

B’Bye, idiots.

Oh, yeah, those last lines aren’t a aggressive behavior, don’t be a faggot, you don’t have idea what’s the humor.