Ban appeal: deuce

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

deuce

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know. I was enjoying a game of babel and was banned all of a sudden.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I was wrongfully banned.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Wednesday March 9 2016 6-7PM

You sure about that?

I’m more than sure. I wasn’t doing anything that would get me banned

What I saw was clearly aimbotting, but I’m inclined to believe you anyway, and another staff member says he checked you out earlier and saw nothing. ¯(°_o)/¯

Well anyway, the ban’s been lifted.

If you are indeed telling the truth, deuce, then we apologize. Sometime the staff can make mistakes and we are sorry! Have fun playing.

Thank you. I can promise you that I was not aimbotting but I understand that in your perspective it may have appeared that way. I’ll try to record my gameplay more often in case of situations like these occur again.

I am telling the truth, and it’s okay this hasn’t been the first time I’ve been wrongfully banned by an admin before.