UHC match.

Friday, August 21st 5pm PST 8pm EST

WHITE LISTED PLAYERS ONLY
Teams of 2 so find your BFF so you can get paired together before the match!
You and your teammate will be spawned into the world together.

2000x2000 map size.
A health scoreboard will be available using your tab menu button to see everybodies health status through out match.

Rules follow the general format of the original creators, the Mindcrack network.

No Potions of Regeneration or Strength II
No Nether portal trapping
No Branch mining. (you can dig to the sound of water or lava) Just do not go straight to diamond level and branch mining.

Ultra hard core is a Minecraft PvP match event set up in a fresh seed with world borders. You get spawned into the world along with everyone else and start with nothing. Object of the game is to be last player alive. So you want to get ironed up and have some weapons before another team finds you.

Signed up Interested

1. Punchdance 1. Ferrari(most likely)
  2. Sukottogosen 2. Neu
  3. Monstarules 3. Scuby
  4. Anonymous
  5. Froelich
  6. Scipio
  7. Shoosh
  8. Israelleelll
  9. Twodayudie
  10. Falcolo
  11. Asianguy
  12. Atrain
  13. Torch

Let others on server know in case they do mot check out the forums often.

We will be playing on an Aloha dedicated server and the map will only be as big as the area we are playing in so your old lag issues will not be a problem here…

PLEASE confirm that you will actually attend in advance if you want to play and are currently listed as interested.
It will make it much easier to get a headcount and set up teams.

Friday, August 21st 5pm PST 8pm EST

I’m interested! Of course, a date and time would decide if I’m able to participate though.

I'm interested!  Of course, a date and time would decide if I'm able to participate though.

I will once again perform the 5 min first blood trick on someone this match.

I can make it add me in. I call Fro if he agrees :D.
It’s gonna become kill the sys admins

Nevermind, I don’t think i can make it to this event. Maybe next time!

Not with teams! Unofficially, no two admins should be paired. They’d just drink coffee and play Solitaire anyway. :slight_smile:
Teams changes everything, a player alone is in trouble!

Look I’d play if it wasn’t like 1am my time. Talk about exclusionary :((((

it’s a Friday! Stay up late, order a pizza, have some fun!

Juxta: your pigeon is freakin’ me out man!

Sorry Juxta.

This event is focused on the players in the western hemisphere since that is where most of us are at…
Perhaps the next one can be more Euro friendly…

So “Fuck you Europe” - yeah just the attitude I’ve come to expect from Aloha events. Just kidding :smiley: is ok I understand Majority > Minority. Shoosh I would but I don’t like gaming late at night by that time I wanna unwind and watch stuff online.

have fun murrica

LOL, I used to play Starcraft2 with a bunch of Australians. That got old really fast.
I understand, unwind with a good mc video! :slight_smile:

I will warn you in advance that I will be either A. Hyped up B. On the verge of crashing and burning. C. Dead tired. (I get nack from a project magic rehersal

No worries Scipio. I am teaming you up with Froe =-O. #Targetonyourbackbecauseeveryonewantstokilladmins

I’m back from vacation :smiley:
Sign me up, but now I have to find a teammate lol

Are only whitelisted people allowed or can anyone participate? would really love to participate if I am allowed to

Looks like we have settled into our list of players, unless there are some stragglers joining at the last minute here. If you have not selected a teammate as of yet, try to do so and let me know who your partner will be so we can set it up in advance.

I don’t know if it was ever stated but I am officially with Scipio. We already decided we’re getting /god so, gg everyone?