[TPPR]Wiped Out Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I did. It is a ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [TPPR]Wiped Out

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Someone sent me a file which went to my AoS file. When I went to play babel, little rectangles started appearing around each character. I was kind of confused at first but I was dumb and decided to try it. I got so into it that suddenly i got banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I was just trying it out and it happens so that I would never ever use anything else in my life of AoS. I really like playing this game and aloha servers are my absolute favourite. I play in no other servers. I do know what I did was wrong, but I think I could just get a second chance and improve my behavior as I will never use anything again.
    So… It makes me really sad and I regret what I did. Please, I would settle for a reduced time, although I have no idea how much it is.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    21st July 2014 11:30 GMT

Hello Vulcan, I am the guard that banned you.

I am glad that you told the truth about how you were playing with hacks ingame. Although, I need you to clarify this.

Who would send you a file of hacks and how could they possibly end up in your AoS folder, not to mention ingame…?

He didn’t send that to me ingame. We were chatting with facebook and he sent me a link.
Also, I would have no idea what kind of program would stick to my AoS folder.

And now I feel awful because my sister is also banned because of me…

Since this is your first time hacking, you were honest, and you promised never to do it again, I have reduced your ban to 24 hours from this post. Make sure you and your sister stay off our servers until then.

Your ban will be lifted on: July 23, 2014, 06:44:56 PM HST