Hawks|3lb01k's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’m almost positive I wasn’t votekicked, because I didn’t see anyone votekicking me on the logs and I got a “banned” message when I tried to join the server again. However, I could join after 30 minutes and am playing.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hawks|3lb01k at time time of the incident. (currently “3lb01k”)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but it was my elder brother. However, I’ll accept responsibility on his behalf. Apparently, banned for ESP/No Recoil and Aimbot. (He refuses to make an appeal, so I am taking responsibility). (He told me everything afterwards when I asked him)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I (my brother) was extremely excited when I (he) saw a YouTube video showcasing a whole bunch of hacks, so I (he) downloaded them. Worked like a charm, but I (he) didn’t immediately realize how I’m (he’s) ruining other innocent players’ fun (I myself get very angry when I die multiple times because of someone’s aimbotting). I am extremely sorry for this arrogance and irresponsibility.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Date: 25/05/2014
    Time: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m GMT +5:30 (Indian Standard Time)

Please accept my plea.

Thanks a lot,
-3lb01k

Hi again, thanks for making an appeal. As you probably know, I banned you for Aimbot, ESP and no recoil.

I see you are taking responsibility for your bothers actions, however before we can make a decision, can you assure us that your brother will not cheat under your name or any name in the future?

Hi, thanks for replying and considering my appeal. I have spoken to him about this and he has agreed not to play this game anymore, and if he does, not to use hacks.

Thanks a ton,
-3lb01k

Alright, Thanks. Should you commit second offence, you won’t get off so easy.

Your ban will expire in three days. Have fun.