Hawks|Stryker Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i assured of it.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hawks|Stryker

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Do believe its CS MAPS…

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned Because of hacks, Which are Aimbot and ESP.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I really am sorry for hacking because my friends told me that hacking will make you popular, i ignored them last week until today they really told me to do it… So i decided to test it and i had fun with it, ESP and everything I love it until i was banned… I realized that i did the wrong thing and i decided that i must tell the truth to admins in order to play Aloha again, So here it is admins… Hope i get Unbanned so that i could play again, and that i would never hack again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5:15 PM UCT+8 (Philippines)

Im really Sorry admins… I walked the wrong path :confused:

…Stryker why?

I pmed your banning admin to look to your appeal.

I’m Really Sorry Dude… But it was my first time, Every bad thing you do, there would be a consequence… But if you say the truth, it will set you free, so I decided to tell the truth!

Thanks Dude!

Scipio Do you know on who is the admin who banned me?

I really am sorry for hacking because my friends told me that hacking will make you popular
you should refuse it next time IF you get unbanned

edit:sry i posted sneaky comment D:

ehgms11 → http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Thanks For the guide! I’ll always use it xD…

Hello, I am the admin who banned you. Thank you for your honesty and your ban will in:

[Duration: 13 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes]

[Expires: Sat May 10 10:34:17 2014]

This is from the time of this post, and the timezone is PST (UTC-8)

Don’t use hacks again, since I do not give third chances.

Thanks Baron!