Banned for using aimbot.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes , i waited more than 30 minutes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Black asian and the subject is that i was banned for no reason i just entered a server and someone kicked me out automatically

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I really don’t know why i was banned i was getting 3 headshots and then i was kicked . I don’t use aimbot at all i just aimed at them with my new scope and they were close together.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because i did not do anything wrong to get banned in the first place , there was other aimbots but why did’nt they get banned it was just me . I did not do anything bad and after i was kicked i went back in the server and got kicked again then it said banned.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

At about 4:00 - 5:00- 6:00 august 18 I don’t really remember what time i was banned because i left for hours. >:( >:(
Hope this isn’t a perma ban

Think you were banned for aimbot. Admin who banned you will be here when he gets back online.

It all depends on if you are lying or not. The admin will make the final decision based on your honesty. :wink:

“cousin was banned because of me”
This guy was banned on the icecraft server a few days back. Yesterday he came on the stormwind server and knowing of his reputation i checked him out. Clear norecoil hacks. He accepted to it and said that it was him and not this “cousin” of his. I dont know if this cousin of his really exists in the real world or not…but the question is how can someone trust a person who has gotten himself banned on 3 servers just this week? And He admitted on hacking himself on the stormwind server yesterday. I dont know how anyone can trust this person especially after seeing this video evidence.

hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

So first off i would like to start off with, please pay more attention in school (especially your English teacher). i am by no means good at writing but you are gawd awful.

Second, the number of inconsistencies in that second appeal are baffling. My current understanding is that usually cousin’s live in separate houses (generally speaking in America), so i don’t understand how your cousin being banned effects your brother. In addition, i don’t see why we would need to forgive YOUR cousin for something YOU did.

So coming to your ban: given the evidence provided from both Fawad and myself, i don’t see why we should ever unban you.

I am curious to why you would hack, especially your cousin’s account, so please elaborate.

If we were to ever consider leniency, i would request a two page essay on why hacking is bad and why you should never do it again.

The rational behind me asking for this is: 

- you had obvious cheat
    - you were caught on multiple accounts cheating 
    -  you have a "cousin" that i can not and will not verify

This essay will require:

- proper spelling (you have spell check)
    - decent grammar (doesn't have to be perfect, just not as bad as it was in your appeal)
    - a minimum of 2 pages, single spaced
    - it must be a 5 paragraph essay
            - you must cover 3 points on why hacking is bad
            - why you will never be caught hacking again

i’ll help you out with a template:
first paragraph:
will explain who you are and your offence
second paragraph:
one point of why hacking/cheating is wrong
third paragraph:
forth paragraph:
firth paragraph:
this will be your conclusion where you will summarize your three main points
explain to us why you will never be caught hacking again

If there were any words that you do not understand, because i think your probably like 7, just ask or look them up in a dictionary.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes this is a permanent ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Black asian i was banned for using an aimbot.

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk top ten maps.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was aimbotting and hacking and using no recoil hack.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because i promise to never use an aimbot or a cheat again. I have already deleted the hacks on my computers and have a short video evidence i don’t use it anymore. My name is Black asian i know i have done something wrong and i regret it. I was aimboting and using a no recoil hack just to get kills faster and make the game a little more fun. And i made the game bad for cheating and not being fair with other players.

Hacking is very wrong because it is a cheat. It makes the game more fun i admit , but it doesn’t make it fair. Hacking can lead to making others feel bad and unskilled just because they don’t know your using a cheat to be like a pro. Using hack makes you better because you cheat but it’s just plain unfair to other’s.

Hacking is really unfair and it pisses people off too. I remember when i would be a normal player and an aimbot would enter the game and ruin it for everyone. It wasn’t very fun for me or other players. I now realize that it is wrong to use it and i will not use it again anymore. The hack is very easy to use but it takes skill to truly master a game. And i think i didn’t think of that when i used the hack.

I used the cheat a lot in some servers just to get some kills and get to the top. It is very wrong to use it and now tell everyone else that aimbots in this appeal Don’t do it! It can cause consequences that are truly a bitch. You can’t play in your favorite servers and with your friends. You can’t go in any server if your banned. And at first it’s like "whatever i’ll just go cheat in another server " but then you realize " what server i’m banned from every one of them ! " It makes the game unfair and boring that’s why i won’t aimbot again.

I will never be caught hacking again because it becomes a nightmare I can’t even play just for fun anymore. Because i can’t enter any of the fun server’s to play. I can’t play with my friend’s since there all in the good server’s. It makes the game unfair and not fun at all. Everyone else will know you cheat and votekick you all the time. I will never get caught again because i will not cheat. I promise to be a normal guy playing a really fun game. I now know the consequences that hacking can lead too therefore i will not hack anymore or use an aimbot.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    august 18 4:00 5:00 - 6:00 I was playing while lagging and therefore i had to stop recording. The proof is there no more hacks and i had recoil.

I did not ask for a second ban appeal… I asked for an essay… It should take longer than an hour to write a 2 page essay

Best way to do this will be to do it on Google Docs if you have a Gmail account. When your done you could share it with me by adding my email. PM me when you think you are done with your essay. its due when ever your done because this is your ass that on the line not mine.

Merged appeals, please don’t duplicate appeals.

well im done , xD

As to your claim that there were other hackers, IF there were other hackers you can be assured that they will also be caught and banned. I myself remember banning 2 guys while you and I were playing on arena top 10. Although I seem to not have noticed your hacks during that session.

hey guy, i don’t know if you saw but i sent you a message…