snowboard1234567

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a vote kick?
    2 days ago

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    snowboard1234567

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk push i believe

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for changing teams and putting block infant of them, so they couldn’t move because I thought host was using host privileges. Anyways hosts were there to destroy there after and and other team could have made mountain over them… After I said host was using privileges he banned me. He also banned my friend diabetes who was just defending me and didn’t do anything wrong in game…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    It was an honest mistake since I thought one or multiple hosts were using privileges… I have learnt my lesson and will not change teams and block their way anymore.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    April 15,2015 around 11pm eastern time

Hello snowboard1234567,

This is an temp ban and you should be able to join the game now. I remember that I warned you twice for block the bridge and you did not take it seriously. I know everyone would want to win the game, but it must be play fair and skill to win the game. Your action was consider grief and cheat, it is bannable.

Meanwhile, I will contact your ban admin regarding your appeal.

I hope you’ve learn your lession and would never repeat again.

Thanks

Nathan

The ban was a 1 day ban for 24 hours, so it’d expire in a few hours from now.

To get back from an expired ban, you must join the server you were banned on first or otherwise all other servers will keep you banned.

In any case, I’ve removed the ban early. Thank you for your sincerity.

Admins never use privileges an as advantage in a game. The one exception being Babel, where they can remove team placed blocks to undo griefing. Trusted members have this exact same capability.

It is very rare for admins to abuse their privileges, and in the very few cases we’ve had over the years they were promptly dismissed and usually banned for some time.

I don’t know about your friend, diabetes. If you both were in the same home/school/router, both would be banned. If this isn’t the case, have him or her post an appeal.

See you in game!