Ilya_MZP ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Ilya_MZP

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have used no recoil cheat. Used it before in 3 games.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    That was really bad idea!!! This time I didn’t notice that I’m running cheat version and thought that I’m playing without the cheat, because I didn’t wanted to use it any more (how ironical)…
    I’m really sorry about that. That wasn’t worth it at all. I promise not to cheat any more.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    ~2:30PM UTC 29.11.17

The staff member in charge of your ban appeal has been contacted, until this ban appeal is not solved, do not try to join any aloha server.

hello Ilya_MZP, I am the aloha staff member who banned you from Babel. Thanks for admitting your mistake and coming to appeal.

Before moving on to the next chapter, I want you to remove all hack tools from your computer and promise to the aloha community that you will not use hacks again.

Hello. I have removed all hack tools and I promise to all the members of aloha comunity that I’ll never going to use hacks any more.
And sorry for breaking someones game by that. Had a great fun playing without such stuff)
Have a nice day.

Thanks for promising that you will not hack again.

I have asked an admin to unban you, you should be free to play in a few minutes. If you still can not join any aloha.pk server, inform us through this thread.

Enjoy the game and play clean…

See you in the game!