Hello Guest

Author Topic: aloha private server application  (Read 103271 times)

Offline chpE

Re: aloha private server application
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 07:11:00 PM HST »
Username: GmRChpE
Why this server: Because I love the classic vanilla survival aspect of MC. Gives me a weird 'nostalgic' feeling, reminds me when I was 10 and dreamed of having an account and playing with friends. :P
What kind of player are you: I played MCSG (Survival Games) for a solid 3 years with friends, because I loved the aspect of it. 2 months before that I played some random US server which my sister continued to moderate on until March 2015, lmao.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: More than 3 years.
Please give an overview of the rules: Be nice, respect others, don't cheat or make lag machines, and don't build your house right next to the spawn, you can run a bit to find your base.

Depending on what my friends think I might get them to register and apply too. :)

MuffinTastic vs. Non-MuffinTastic (click to expand):

Offline rockyced

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 11:53:35 AM HST »
Username: Rockyced
Why this server: I want try MC server aloha ;)
What kind of player are you: Minor, woodcutter and i like play whit redstone (light)
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5-6 years
Please give an overview of the rules:
- Don't use hack
- Build a good distance away from spawn.
- Don't construct a lag machines
- Be respectful with others

Offline atrain1298

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 03:20:25 PM HST »
Username: AtrainOG
Why this server: Because it's an Aloha server + Minecraft

What kind of player are you: An interesting one

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yessir

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 Years

Please give an overview of the rules: No griefing/stealing/cheating
Respectful to each other
No mindless/unwarranted PvP/killing.
Start your home at least 500 blocks or further from spawn.
*We have that rule because spawn is reserved for more community based structures like shops. 500 blocks is a minute's sprint, so it's not that far.
Finally, play nicely. Do not build lag machines - 1000 cows is not necessary to have, for example.

Hope i'm accepted :)

Offline Asame

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 03:44:13 PM HST »
Username: Kiddeku
Why this server: Because the people are really friendly~~~
What kind of player are you: I don't really care about getting to the strongholds and beating the game, I'm just a survivalist and a builder really.
Have you read the rules and understood them: easy
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since classic and just before 1.2 beta
Please give an overview of the rules:
don't be rude to others by killing, stealing, or griefing
spawn is for community buildings not my mansion
be respectful to the server and to the people
<FerrariFlunker> WHO HERE HAS AIMBOT? ? ? ? ? ? ?...(im not an admin dont worry)

Offline israelleelll

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 11:26:26 AM HST »
Username: israelleelll

Why this server: Why stray from aloha when I already know its reliable?

What kind of player are you: I like to build underwater for no logical reason. I've cleared out enough underwater structures that the idea has become unappealing but then again I haven't played minecraft in a while so maybe I'll find the motivation. Everybody loves underwater boat docks.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Too damn long. Years before I started playing ace of spades... so maybe 5 or more years? My memory doesn't go back that far without loss of clarity.

Please give an overview of the rules: Don't grief, steal, cause strife, cause lag, or be an ass.

I was already accepted but I don't have the server address and it was a loooong time ago.

Offline urr

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 03:53:27 PM HST »
hi

Username: underwear
Why this server: well, for starters, I wanna check it out
What kind of player are you: one that likes to rob villagers and follow people around while holding something pink
Have you read the rules and understood them: no
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I don't know, I play it every now and then
Please give an overview of the rules: use common sense, don't treat sb else's stuff as your own, build your base adequately far away off the spawn, don't mess with the wrong admins players, say "ns" when killed
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:40:03 AM HST by urr »

Offline Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 10:58:02 AM HST »
Username:iiCaptainKiwi (probably changing soon, will give info if happens) EDIT: new name: r1ze
Why this server: I have played on the private aloha server before and I really enjoyed it, but I had PC issues and couldn't launch any java application, and a few weeks ago I fixxed it by reformating my pc and doing virus cleans and everything else, now MC works and I wanted to play on your server again since I have been thinking and really wanting to play on it since it's a survival server.
What kind of player are you: I like to build, I like building big stuff and making farm. I like doing huge projects. I have a microphone and I can communicate on Mumble,Ts3,skype
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, of course
How long have you been playing Minecraft:bought it in december 2012 iirc
Please give an overview of the rules: Don't grief players buildings, respect everyone, don't mine diamonds and ores before I haven't selected a home, don't get too many animals(for Lag reasons I think), have fun and , no lag machines(whats that), no surprise attacks and wars with people
hope i get in :D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:48:39 AM HST by Kiwi »
admin algorithm

1. oh, there are pro player. → (after death to pro) → 2. let's ban him → 3. admit your guilty!

Offline chrome

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 05:39:41 AM HST »
hello

Username: DerBastii (i might change it)
Why this server: Because I hate to play on public servers where 7y/o are griefing my Buildings and i want to play with my bud kiwi.
What kind of player are you: I like to pvp, but im also skilled in building.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I think since early 2013.
Please give an overview of the rules: Be respectful to other, no cheating/griefing/stealing, no mindless pvp, don't build lag machines etc.

Offline Klish132

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 06:54:18 AM HST »
Username: Klish132  8)
Why this server: Kiwi and Chrome are my friends, they invited me to play here.
What kind of player are you: I'm a respectful veteran minecraft player, i'm a moderator on 2 public MC servers, i never griefed, cheated or insulted anyone in this game.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes i read all the server rules, understood them and ready to follow them.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 years, player since Alpha 1.1.1 (The seecret saturday update 1).
Please give an overview of the rules: Respect other server members and their property, no random PVP or killing acts, set home atleast 500 blocks away from the spawn.

Offline Scipio

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 08:00:49 AM HST »
Why do I get the feeling your all kiwi?