Danko's guide to being annoying(ly hard to hit)

LMAO

Think about it
Doesn’t a Necro post pisses you off?(Yea I understand the sticky part)
Like they that dumb to do that
Or something that doesn’t make sense
Or even REALLY messed up that,exploding lightning makes candy fall inside a house
Or Even saying Hi

P.S
I know you acting all tuff man here but in real life you sooooooooooooo pissed of at Necro posts

I don’t even

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

http://s30.postimg.org/4aydd58w1/illusion_bike_Problem.png

This is an awesome guide, thanks for making it.
Just a question, how did you made those pictures? It seems you renderized it, it looks great.

PS: The guide’s picture.

rendered it in 3dsmax

lol Danke i’ve said this before but you always share the most relevant gifs

anyway, there’s nothing wrong with a necro post just because it’s a necro post… and that one was barely even a necro post! necro posts can be fine, and even encouraged if they genuinely contribute to the topic and the topic itself isn’t irrelevantly out of touch with present times. necro posts are usually only a problem when the poster is intentionally doing it just to do it.

im using these strategies from now on [:

I know this is a bit of a necro, for a fairly obvious tip, but;

Fake trees. Most people we know, nerdpole up tree trunks and hide in the greenery. I prefer to do this; Build a 3x3 or 5x5 trunk, add greenery at the top, with a semi-obvious slit hole.

Now at the base or near base of your tree add roots (think the big tree seen on most maps) and add your real slit hole here. Go for headshots only. if you miss your shot, duck and step back (your gun sticks through blocks).

If you land a body shot, duck as normal, but if they follow your tracer or their hitmarker, they’ll look to the tree and see the nest up top. Wait til you see tracers from them and then pop up your trunk hole and HS them again.

Nice strategies , they are like u say very helpfull in pinpoint server :slight_smile:
The blindspot one is cool cuz it really pissed the enemy off if they get shot but cant really shoot back :smiley:

hi

awesome strategy best ever

you can also build the foot camping design higher up like on top of a mountain or tower and use that to slit shoot instead. it works great as it provides a wider angle to see and shoot.