Blockpower

I dunno if it’s an engine limitation, but combining powers like Blocksplosion and Danko/Dankeblocks doesn’t really work. Neither does Blue Steel and SuperBuild and other combinations that seem like they should work (Clusterbomb+Rocket Launcher not creating multiple explosions, Builder’s Revenge+SuperBuild only applying Revenge to the first block generated, etc).

Also, it seems a little extreme that the 15-killstreaks take so much effort to get for such a short term benefit. 2 minutes of stupify? 40 seconds of pacifist invisibility? Doesn’t seem worth camping for an extended period just to ensure 15 kills in a row. Getting a killstreak should permanently unlock that killstreak (until the next session) and then put it on a lengthy cooldown (5-8 minutes) after use… so after taking the time to unlock it one can actually continue using it for its benefit.

Sorry for the necro, I just thought that this was the most appropriate place to post this question of mine instead of creating another thread about it. I was playing few games of blockpower nowadays because it seems to have gained popularity, and I noticed that 2 columns of blocks have requirement of reverse capture without nothing else stated about the powers. Can anyone post the full info of the power list here? I feel that people need to know more than just “You need “x amount” of reverse captures to use this power”.

I like to have Dodge and Bubble Trap when I have dual powers 8)

Seriously though, what if anyone who has a forum account and logs in could be able to save all their leveled up powers, excluding dual powers. And to make it so that this is not completely op you can lose powers, like in irpg. But only after like 3 consecutive deaths. Danke could you also post the reverse intel capture power descriptions for the row left of row 1? Just to make it so that we know whether the reverse captures are worth it not.

I love this gamemod :wink: Sorry if this is a necro by the way. Keep up the good work Danke the admin that ignores all of my messages!

Based on memory here, rainman, press v for “rain”. Quantum tunnel, hold v to charge a laggy forward teleportation. Other quantum thing is hold v for random teleportation. Some sort of matador thing where you charge an enemy and make him go flying up a bit.

Some combos-
armor and helmet, invincible guy
Lightning and leech, health regenning lord of thunder
Armor and disarm, excellent at cqc
Super jump and flak jacket, good for dodging fire and intel getting
Manual override and egg layer, sustained grenade rain
Manual override and rocket launcher, sustained rocket rain
Body swap and override, epic teleport chains
Disarm and distraction, float helpless enemies up and give em fall damage
blocksplosion, cluster block, cool explosions.
Misery and flak jacket, high damage but somewhat fragile
Generally leech and disarm are good with everything.

We should do a fsom on this, I wanna test out a new power combo that only works on populated crowds

I just went to empty server earlier today and checked all the reverse capture powers and they are all mostly useless in actual firefights

How exactly did you test the usefulness of a power in a firefight with an empty server? :o

For example, the rainfall does absolutely nothing. It just rains debris from the sky. There was also a power that lets you use a special effect shot such as stupefy for 1 hit. Sound good? Well, it costs 50% of your ammo reserve to use it.

Click for details

You did not test them in battle. The debris from the sky is a distraction that could be used to conceal you or distract deuces so you can spawn kill them to oblivion.

I once thought the same thing, the only thing I got was a guy saying wtf lag.

Valid point, however, how long do you think it will last until someone notices? (Pub isn’t the brightest crayon in the box, but shhhhh)

Rainman + battering ram is hilarious and epic.

Most of those powers were meant to be fun to use, not the most powerful.
Most of the powers you start with are the most powerful. Armor, helmet, teleport, blocksplosion, disarm, etc.

Btw how the hell are you supposed to work Voodoo? It doesn’t seem to do anything no matter how close I am to someone.

You point at someone. You hold down v. They take at most 2 dmg per second.