a client thing

woah. cant wait until its completely playable! nice that you didnt lost the motivation to continue.

Are you planning to add GUI from steam client? as 1.0 alpha has? exciting!

I think that would interfere with some copyright issues

Make the gui simple.

Also, no hands please.

The waiting…

Wow… i really want to help in the development… i hope i can. A time ago, i do smalls project in the ken silverman’s engine’s … but… about my help, i mean that i want to help on things of balance, images animations, buttons and more… I really waited for a chance like this , so i also… i’ve do an AoS 2D … its funny to do something like that. Well, returning to my request, i wait for an answer, i really want to collaborate in this project.

Honestly, Edgamer63.

PD: Sorry if my english sometimes is really bad xDDDD

please don’t feel obligated to add this in, Muffin. I was just bored and wanted to do some experimentation’s with the UI. I took one of your screen shots and whipped something up here.

the “7-40” is the ammo, and the lines are the health. Maybe this design looks a little too “modern”?

Too minimalistic.

Waiting for the next update :smiley:

the preview looks handsome, can’t wait to see it, keep the motivation muffin that is fantastic
PS : OS gameplay is the worst, classic 4ever

no no OS gameplay is the best

issues is that barely anyone can run openspades and they were too merciful for the smg, making it more OP.

ISSUE is , the original feeling of Classic is not present in Open Spades

by “barely anyone” do you mean all the german and br children who are gaming on handheld calculators?

well let’s say you’re traveling, you don’t want to bring a beefy computer to play an eye candy game. You want a game that doesn’t take a lot to run. That, at least, other then its easy modding capabilities, is why I like ace of spades.

Plase visit Openspades Issue Tracker page(Issues · yvt/openspades · GitHub) and report. It would be better than saying ‘Its control is somewhat different than original client’. Also, yvt are planning to add Voxlap plugin for OS(GitHub - yvt/openspades-voxlap).

BTW, are you planning to implement multilanguage support? It would be a great help to attract non-english players.

I am not that good in english so I may not know how to describe this issue as it is kind of an abstract sensation… Also OpenSpades developpers might want to make it so it does feel different from the original one, that may be a will from the creators

I agree with kmsi, it looks like a lot of non english players really dominate ace of spades. It’d be helpful to have them in on this, too.

Okay I’m posting a thread in the section you gave me about the “feeling” of the game but I doubt about its efficiency, I dont think they will do something about it as it may be voluntary

Yay, no more disgusting shaded blocks.