tunnelassault

I thought the assault server could use a new map so I made this. The idea behind the map is in the name. Spawning with no cover at world height is designed to make you dig. Spawn will become a blast crater in no time regardless so spawning without cover won’t last long. Once the map is in full swing I imagine there will be massive chunks of it cut away, a labyrinth of tunnels to navigate, and a intel that wont be easy to find but not impossible either. Worse case the entire map gets cut down and it turns in to assault again. It’ll be intense, frustrating, and fun. hopefully

zip.jpg

good idea! From what I understand English, I find it interesting.

Interesting idea, would be cool to see it.

Interesting map concept. i would love to play a game on it for myself. The map seems a bit bland, maybe you can add trees and grass on the very top layer or something to make it slightly more attractive? Besides that, it seems very functional, the concept is outside the box, and can give players that Cave System feel (or that Vietnam Tunnel PTSD)! :slight_smile:

Time to make another underground bunker hoping some teammates and enemies cool down and drink some cold milk.

If you want to test your map mounted on a server, let me know …