Hello Guest

Author Topic: tunnelassault  (Read 1248 times)

Offline israelleelll

tunnelassault
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:29:54 AM HST »

I thought the assault server could use a new map so I made this. The idea behind the map is in the name. Spawning with no cover at world height is designed to make you dig. Spawn will become a blast crater in no time regardless so spawning without cover won't last long. Once the map is in full swing I imagine there will be massive chunks of it cut away, a labyrinth of tunnels to navigate, and a intel that wont be easy to find but not impossible either. Worse case the entire map gets cut down and it turns in to assault again. It'll be intense, frustrating, and fun. hopefully

https://www.mediafire.com/file/obz1jn61ce350dt/tunnelassault.zip

Offline sNoKe

Re: tunnelassault
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 12:13:21 PM HST »
good idea! From what I understand English, I find it interesting.

Offline QuickBrownFox

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 12:55:38 PM HST »
Interesting idea, would be cool to see it.
Check out my old stats:

Offline Zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 06:51:26 PM HST »
Interesting map concept. i would love to play a game on it for myself. The map seems a bit bland, maybe you can add trees and grass on the very top layer or something to make it slightly more attractive? Besides that, it seems very functional, the concept is outside the box, and can give players that Cave System feel (or that Vietnam Tunnel PTSD)!  :)
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
 ~T.E. Lawrence

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBgDaAoMo5Q2orBmV7BABPQ

Offline TheRealStrikerJannersYT

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 12:21:36 AM HST »
Time to make another underground bunker hoping some teammates and enemies cool down and drink some cold milk.
pootis

Offline Zim350

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 06:34:49 PM HST »
If you want to test your map mounted on a server, let me know ...
If you put yourself in front of me with a pink block, I will consider not killing you.