Yes! (Please explain)
17 (85%)
No! (Please explain)
1 (5%)
I don't know.
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 25, 2017, 04:29:43 PM HST

Author Topic: AoS Tournament proposal  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Zeitgeist

Re: AoS Tournament proposal
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 04:25:19 PM HST »
In response to all these new comments and ideas, I am currently narrowing down some of the ideas and stuff. For one, this tournament is going to be team-based. I liked TheRealStrikerJannersYT idea of doing a checkpoint game mode. Although, I am going to continue to explore my options. I also liked KungFuChicken's points of a leaderboard system. I believe people should get recognition for most kills, checkpoints captured, etc. As of now, I will be working on the basics and whatnot, but I still need help. I need to figure out how to make servers private, or make my own. I'm assuming I would need some kind of Moderator help in order to complete certain tasks. With that being said, I will continue to work on stuff and organize things. But until now, all this is simply just an idea.
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
 ~T.E. Lawrence

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBgDaAoMo5Q2orBmV7BABPQ

Offline Noah

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2017, 11:00:22 PM HST »
I know this is old but is this still being worked on? Because I would love to do this.
hi. my name is noah.

Member of {LAG}

https://soundcloud.com/noah-does-music

Offline Asian Guy

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 12:27:04 PM HST »
I know this is old but is this still being worked on? Because I would love to do this.
Currently, the Build and Shoot staff are working on the BnS League, so keep your eye out for that.
[3:02 PM] Fyu: ima send you a picture tomorrow of my face full of bruises from my facepalms

Offline Zeitgeist

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:39 PM HST »
Currently, the Build and Shoot staff are working on the BnS League, so keep your eye out for that.
oh shoot! Fr?
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
 ~T.E. Lawrence

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBgDaAoMo5Q2orBmV7BABPQ

Offline Kuunikal

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2017, 07:52:11 PM HST »
[10:42] (TO ADMINS) <stinky poo poo> i have no arms nor legs
[21:30] Spring: Kuunikal is a pure and wholesome man
[12:29] SpyKaps: kuunitrap best trap

Offline TheRealStrikerJannersYT

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2017, 10:13:48 PM HST »
cool

Offline Apocalyptic

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 03:03:35 AM HST »
When can we do an arena top 10's tournament tho.

< 2 hours of humans vs zombies.