IlikeTrains ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, it’s a permanent ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

IlikeTrains

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint (1ctf)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was playing with my friend (nick: sth like J0hnyBr@vo) on pinpoint when he turned aimbot on. We were connected to the same network so when he got banned, I got banned with him. My only fault was that I didn’t react on time by telling him to stop >:(

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t hack. I haven’t hacked since http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=4672.0. I don’t break promises.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

29.07.2017, about 18:35 EST.

Hello, I was the one who gave ban your friend and apparently had the same IP.
In cases like these you should ask your friend to present a ban appeal and answer the questions given.

It does not need to create a new ban appeal he can answer it in this one.

It’s gonna be very hard to do, he doesn’t have an aloha account nor will he be willing to create it :-\ Am I stuck then? :frowning:

It is easy to create an account of aloha, and even more if he has a responsibility to take charge, if you want to resolve this as soon as possible, try to do what is possible for him to come and present the ban appeal.

you could invite your friend to your house so that he can create the account and in passing, say everything that has happened and why he should take the ban.
Turning back some appeals below, the same thing happened to my brother and me, you can take example of my appeal. And do not worry, the ban could be lifted as long as your friend confesses as soon as possible

Greetings. :smiley:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, it’s a permanent ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

JoHnYxBr@v0
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint (1ctf)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was only testing your anti-cheat systems.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t cheated for stats but for tests.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

29.07.2017, about 18:35 EST.

Hello, when I went to record you I realized that you and IlikeTrains had the same IP but they were different people, what you did either affection consciously or unconsciously to your friend since they had the same IP.

Before proceeding to the next step I want you to delete all traces of hack from your pc and promisse me that you will never do it again.

All has been deleted and never will be used again.

You already received unban therefore iliketrains also, remember that if another staff member sees you again using hack the ban will be restored and you will not get a second chance.

If you still can not join to servers, wait a few minutes and if you still can not join, let me know through this topic.

Have fun.

1 Like