Hello Guest

Author Topic: Glitch Reporting Meme  (Read 7265 times)

Offline Scipio

Re: Glitch Reporting Meme
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 03:12:17 PM HST »
I thought it was the back of my hand.

Or in my case the 10 pages or so of stupid in your appeal.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:17:19 PM HST by Scipio »

Offline Torch

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 05:04:54 PM HST »
I thought it was the back of my hand.

Or in my case the 10 pages or so of stupid in your appeal.

Either you have really large hands or I am really small brained to be able to reside on them. o: Probably the latter!

Offline Silnius

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 11:18:11 PM HST »
Instead of doing that i suggest you to come on irc or discord
You already know where I am if you truly want to talk. ;)

1- It is funny to see how much you ignore what people say to you (Also, do not think that we really care ;) )
2- Well you seemed to have a problem with me in the first place, so I'm not going to chase after you.. for nothing, or for you telling me things such as : " since you are in the "elite" section of this community and are immune to punishment". The thing is you're showing off in forums and messing around (much drama, such victim), but i'm pretty sure you would not react the same on any other place (especially with a lot of admins you're criticizing)

3- Read again my previous answer please :

Spoiler for unknown:
Like Michel Audiard (a great film director) said "J'parle pas aux cons, ça les instruit!" (I don't speak to morrons, it instructs them)" (He also said : "Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait" -"Morrons dare everything, it's even with that they are recognized"

4- Seems you have a problem with understanding, read again multiple times this message (Wait you're going to say that i understand nothing :( I'm maybe John Snow's cousin)

5- A great quote from an awesome internet philosopher :
"Realize that there are other people on the other end of the screen that have feelings, dreams, hopes, desires, fears, & nightmares just like you." (Torch - 2016) Maybe apply it to you once (YOLO)

6- Read again the answer from israelleelll, he was nice he showed you a pic so you could get it better

Bye bye and farewell (Just leave), it was fun i was bored ;)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:23:45 PM HST by Silnius »
"To define the possible to defy the impossible" Saez

Offline TheRealStrikerJannersYT

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 04:03:03 AM HST »
is this still alive

Offline Torch

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2017, 11:39:56 AM HST »
It is now cowboy. ^_^