Hello Guest

Author Topic: Glitch Reporting Meme  (Read 8345 times)

Offline israelleelll

Re: Glitch Reporting Meme
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 08:07:43 PM HST »
TL:DR This thread: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8184.msg75873#msg75873
I agree, muffin and Ferrari would be my first choices too.
@Torch

I always choose the fourth first responder when I get in a car accident. That's because I know the first three wont help me.
Well genius, even though you were being sarcastic, this isn't real life, it's just a video game :P

It's the logic, not the situation.

Offline AEM

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 08:48:51 PM HST »
This is truly a next level shitpost meme. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline A White Guy

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2016, 02:25:38 AM HST »
[16:33] <+Juxta> I'm a moth cock
[07:01] <+Silnius> and i love man

Offline Silnius

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2016, 04:41:35 AM HST »
Spoiler for unknown:
"To define the possible to defy the impossible" Saez

Offline Danke

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 05:53:42 AM HST »
The real injustice here is that I don't get paid to babysit angsty teenagers who feel they are being oppressed on a video game forum.

Offline Juxta

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 06:12:53 AM HST »
The real injustice here is that I don't get paid to babysit angsty teenagers who feel they are being oppressed on a video game forum.

The biggest lie the Danke ever told, was convincing the world his pay cheques didn't exist.
[23:21] <Chase> fucked her so hard she turned into an atheist
[14:12] <@Drebbel> <carlk96> I CAN HACK TOO WHEN I HACK THEN YOU ARE FUCKED. VIRGIN

Offline Torch

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 06:20:09 AM HST »
Yeah, I'm sooo (angsty teenagers say sooo right?) oppressed, that's why I must post memes, definitely not because I just find flawed logic funny and know that some others that don't have their entirety of their emotions invested in a forum do as well.

Btw in case it wasn't obvious, color's posts here are exactly why I did not PM him. I don't get paid to babysit angsty teenagers who feel they are entitled to anything just because they posted first in a topic on a video game forum. I offered my help to the guy that would be able to talk over things calmly and make a solution. One day I'll finally have trained you all on how to laugh and not take life so seriously.

Offline AEM

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 06:35:54 AM HST »
Lol, you're acting like you had classified documents and you had to give it some trusted source. Lay off the fantasy kid and bring out more shitmemes.

Offline Silnius

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 06:44:35 AM HST »
Spoiler for unknown:

Please, stop saying that a lot of people around "are taking life too seriously"; you don't know anything about them nor have the same experience
Also, do not extrapolate ;D

Btw, idk where is your fun by staying around in a community and its forums, where you don't can't play the main game anymore on its servers; i mean you don't even act as if you wanted to play on it again  :-X
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:53:49 AM HST by Silnius »
"To define the possible to defy the impossible" Saez

Offline Danke

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 07:51:14 AM HST »
Yeah, I'm sooo (angsty teenagers say sooo right?) oppressed, that's why I must post memes, definitely not because I just find flawed logic funny and know that some others that don't have their entirety of their emotions invested in a forum do as well.
"I'm not an angsty teen, it's just cool to not care."