Hello Guest

Author Topic: [CLIENT] OpenSpades Mod (Graphical Effects/PUBOvl/Misc)  (Read 10709 times)

Offline Torch

Re: [CLIENT] OpenSpades0.12b Mod (Graphical Effects/PUBOvl/Misc)
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 11:53:48 AM HST »
Why didn't you show off or list as a feature, the arguably best, most useful, and awesomest feature you added? ^_^

Offline dd

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 10:22:06 PM HST »
you're no longer restricted from editing your old posts

Thanks.

I've made one more update based on requests I've gotten. I've edited the main post, but in a nutshell the added things are:
  • Gun icon beside player name on scoreboard.
  • ESP outline with team color.
  • ESP outline with team color.
  • Fix screenshots with player observe.
  • Arrow keys for player observe.
Why didn't you show off or list as a feature, the arguably best, most useful, and awesomest feature you added? ^_^

Expected.

Let me assure you, Torchy-poo, my naive and foolish friend: A detail is never missed, a subtlety is never glanced over. Furthermore, any indications I give that might lead you to believe otherwise are, in all cases, a shrewd and deceitful act. Do you really think I simply skipped over that thing, forgetting about it as casually as one forgets to tie their shoe? And if such a display of ignorance on your part wasn't enough, you then you go and mention it publicly, asking that I reveal it?

Are you mad?

You know as well as I do what the consequences of unleashing such powerful and potent energies unto the general public would be. If any random person stumbled across that feature, it would at least lead to the death of Ace of Spades, even the internet. In fact, under any reasonable expectations, it would lead to the end of all mankind. I regret ever creating such a monstrosity - and I hope with sincerity that we see it left forgotten and unused, to rot in the pits of darkness and obscurity.

In truth, I cannot comprehend why you even bring such things up. What remains as the only logical reason for such behavior? You wish me to emphasize the importance of that critical principle. Very well, then recall it, and recall it not lightly: Whatever cover the book forces into your eyes, you must always judge it by the opposite.

His Divine Holiness, the Almighty Transcendent Overlord of the Grand Intergalactical Imperium of Eternal Dank Memes.

Offline GuardiaN

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 01:03:15 AM HST »
Can you make it so that when you are observing #31 and press Right Arrow key, it goes to #0 and vice versa (for the left arrow key*)?
and also can you make it so that it quickly scrolls through the players if you hold it for like 2 seconds?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:13:34 AM HST by GuardiaN »
TEAM INSTINCT
They hate us cuz they ain't us.
#InstinctOrExtinct

Offline twodayudie

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 06:45:33 PM HST »
Can i only have the PLayer Observe Menu or do i have to download the entire thing?

«English: What Doesn't Kills Me Makes Me Stronger»
«French: Ce Qui Ne Me Tue Pas Me Rend Plus Fort»
«Confidential name»: Qc.HACKER!!
Qc.Twodayudie : yea, i'm using the brand new hack called skills

Offline twodayudie

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 06:58:28 AM HST »
To the Dankest of all. Your Creation is cool. It adds lots of new features but i found a problem.
All the commands gives you : Invalid number or arguments for "command"
As shown by this picture right under this line.

Before you ask if #1 was a player on the server, yes he was.
He Killed me 2 seconds after I got to cover and that'S when I went to see his ping.
I know it's not server side since i tried it on multiple servers and it was always the same line.
If any1 else encounter the same problem I'd like to know. I don't want to be alone in this :/
Apart from this, the mod is Dank as it can be.
Good work!

From one of your admirator : Twoday

Offline Colorpinpoint

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 07:17:34 AM HST »
-snip-
Your commands are including ^_^ at the end of it.

Offline twodayudie

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 04:50:07 PM HST »
oh...

Offline dd

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 05:01:36 PM HST »
-snap-

I appreciate the kind words, ManWithoutEars! You have a Doctor's gratitude and blessing.

This is precisely the case. You seem to have a bad case of the ^_^s, without even knowing it. The solution is related to the theatrics up above. Looking through the Game Options menu, you should be able to find a setting that will put an end to your freakish condition.

%)%.

Offline twodayudie

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 05:35:46 PM HST »
Could you make it so it only appears when you talk and not when you type in a command?

Offline Torch

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 05:36:51 PM HST »

This is precisely the case. You seem to have a bad case of the ^_^s, without even knowing it. There is no solution and you are doooooomeeeedddd.

%)%.

The END is NEARRR! ^_^

Could you make it so it only appears when you talk and not when you type in a command?

Why don't you just turn it off? You do know that it's basically just a "Torch Appreciation" setting right?