T.M.I. completed another map to fulfill the demands of the masses. This entry replaces my HilledHill entry.
This one is called Two Mafias.
- Symmetrical (actually off by one block on two sides, but no one will notice)
- Higher initial build height, so the tower doesn't have to be gargantuan
- Monochromatic color scheme to be reminiscent of the 1920s when mafiaism was prevalent. (Colors weren't invented back then)
- Nice wall system to help you defend from the flanks.
- Deep trench system to help interrupt tunnelers.
- On the bridged version of the map, the bridge doesn't extend out farther than the babel, so the likelihood of you getting sniped from the people on top of the babel when you're on the bridge is pretty slim.