Hello Guest

Author Topic: My Experience at the Century 16  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Satou

Re: My Experience at the Century 16
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 04:48:16 PM HST »
Posted this: http://youtu.be/FbsgHbXubGU?t=1m31s in the IRC before my internet crapped it pants. I didn't consider explosive rounds as a possibility, but these look very close to what I saw. Hat tip to Big Jimmy for offering his insight. The only thing left that is weird to me is the sound. However, with the movie being loud, and the sound of the rounds striking the ground, that could lead to a different sound to the source of the shot.

Offline Big Jimmy

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 06:19:44 PM HST »
My only solution from watching multiple military videos and talking with military personnel, would be the noise of the actual explosive round exploding, and or going through a wall. But thats just a guess, not a fact.
I tend to get into alot of arguments on here, but just know, ANYTHING I say or do on a thread, NORMALLY will not transfer into anything i.e In game, IRC, other fourms. unless you insult me, my family, my country or my religion. So, have fun arguing and stuff, won't affect my opinion of you or my judgement

"You Can't Fix Stupid, Only Stun It With A 2x4."

Offline Drebbel

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 12:06:50 AM HST »
Damn heavy stuff. I'm glad you're okay Satou.

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” - Buddha

Offline Seal

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:39 PM HST »
I've heard of this. That guy killed 12 people, and injured 60 people. I can't believe you were in the theater right next to the shooting! You must live in Colorado. I pray for the vicims too, and their families. I'm glad you weren't in the other theater, Satou.