Ban Appeal ( [CDA]Roberto)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [CDA]Roberto , when i was banned was [MEX]Roberto

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Babel Mode , and today he banned me at cs maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I ws playing in babel server , i was building , with aimbot… , if someone distracted me , i kill him , i know , was unfair. after this , i just kill the campers

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    after they banned me , i never play with hacks again , now just play in arena , and babel , i know , was unfair for the others players ,
    but i always see hackers in arena(aloha server) , and i send /admin , and u never answer me , and its unfair , because i do something like that in babel , and now i desagree with that

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. i think approx. 1-3 months ago , my nick name was [MEX]Roberto , and today at 4:14pm Mex

Your banning admin has been notified.

A side note: You have been banned a total of 6 times for hacking, and 8 times for ban evading. Even then, I think those numbers are lower than they should be.

i dont say anything, its true about 6 times hacker , but only once i evaded the ban when i change my nickname to [CDA]Roberto , and i did just turning off the modem , after that i never played with hacks again

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you. Thank you for coming forward to fill out this appeal and admitted your wrong doing. I just want you to know that Aloha always welcomes all (legit) players to join us. We also believe in second chance to all players who made mistakes and admit their wrong doing. We will not tolerate any second offenders, and YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. You have more than 6 bans against you. Therefore, your appeal is DENIED. You will have another chance to re-appeal after 30 days from today.

Meanwhile, please do not enter nor join any of aloha’s server or this will hurt your chances of ever being unbanned.

Thank you,

Nathan

Ok ¬¬