Hello Guest

Author Topic: victory!  (Read 3694 times)

Offline izzy

victory!
« on: July 01, 2012, 04:33:04 PM HST »
two maps, first normandie followed by classicgen, two caps later... we did it! we won, we won! :P

big ups to everyone for playing. it was a great turnout and lots of fun. thanks to the AoS forums community for putting up a good fight!

this was taken moments after MoJo snagged the intel away from DeathEnhanced's deathtrap and passed it to Grandy (tGM) who capped it ~5 minutes before the end of the second round:

many thanks to PXYC for hosting the server and Hotketchup for organizing the event.

Offline .Dot

Re: victory!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 06:58:52 PM HST »
Nice

Offline PXYC

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 04:06:25 AM HST »
Fun match, I'm not sure why Satou was playing for the forums team. I'd love to do it again sometime.
[Nov 09 21:24:28]<ColorBot> <hw_aloha> * pyspades was kicked: Rapid hack detected

Offline Thelionmaster

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 08:57:13 AM HST »
Nice job  :)
A proud rifle user and a spawnkiller.
It's Lion!

You can find me mostly on Hallway and sometimes on Babel.

Offline MoJoManiac

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 09:02:46 AM HST »
i don't think Satou could switch. The second game the blue would have been at a disadvantage with less players if he wasn't on their team. The biggest question is WHY he was listening to our Strategies  LOL . Its all good though, hes a slippery sucker too. 
the person who asks a question is only dumb for 5 minutes,
the person who doesn't, is dumb forever

Offline Drebbel

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 09:43:43 AM HST »
i don't think Satou could switch. The second game the blue would have been at a disadvantage with less players if he wasn't on their team. The biggest question is WHY he was listening to our Strategies  LOL . Its all good though, hes a slippery sucker too.
lol... sounds like it was a good match..
congrats mates!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” - Buddha

Offline Satou

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:19 AM HST »
I just noticed me on the forums team just now. Funny thing is, I wasn't around for the second round, so that Satou isn't me.

Offline Froelich131

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 11:04:06 AM HST »
I just noticed me on the forums team just now. Funny thing is, I wasn't around for the second round, so that Satou isn't me.
LOL. haha, Wow.

Offline Reki

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 11:32:18 AM HST »

Oh wait, that's why you didn't respond to my TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I am a single bullet.
It has no heart.
Therefore, it does not think.
It just flies straight towards its target.

Offline TheGeekZeke101

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 11:41:19 AM HST »
This was an awesome match. Cant wait for the next!

1-0 Aloha!

Aloha Admin & Izzy's Son [Retired admin and member of the aos community as of 7/26/12]