Hello Guest

Author Topic: Mossy Oak's Marksmanship Challenge!  (Read 6583 times)

Offline israelleelll

Re: Mossy Oak's Marksmanship Challenge!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 06:17:54 PM HST »
I decided not to try this on babel as it would have been extremely annoying waiting for the other team to get to the platform and always be moving on the platform and such. SO, i cheated and found a very lonely server and built out your beautiful 128x64 lines. I placed israelleelll at world height and then re-entered the server as israelleelll1 to place myself at water height, 128 blocks away. In the end I had to use ChpE's gama trick to even see myself close to that distance. The result was a headshot 143 blocks away. Beyond this, however, I'm not entirely sure you have a hope in hell of hitting someone at that distance without disabling fog, using esp, or using aimbot. I'm not entirely sure the bullet can even surpass 143 blocks distance. I say this after spending a very long time shooting at myself with both the smg and rifle.

Offline GrungeAmadeus

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 01:15:59 AM HST »
SO, i cheated

ban.

world height, water height, like 64 blocks high?
I'm not entirely sure you have a hope in hell of hitting someone at that distance without disabling fog, using esp, or using aimbot.
idk what if the target moves a little but your shot still hit? it kinda adds some blocks to it.
Like chillin.

Grunge is one with the gun.

I'm just an average crouchspammer.

Offline ei8htx

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 04:16:08 PM HST »
Well the trick is to get 143 legit.

Any takers yet?  I might start putting stadium and pinpoint up more on babel lol.

Offline Asame

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 08:26:13 PM HST »
Well the trick is to get 143 legit.

Any takers yet?  I might start putting stadium and pinpoint up more on babel lol.
i got 142 is that close enough
<FerrariFlunker> WHO HERE HAS AIMBOT? ? ? ? ? ? ?...(im not an admin dont worry)

Offline Mossy Oak

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 08:28:12 PM HST »
Words cannot accurately convey how difficult this is.

Offline israelleelll

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 10:11:01 PM HST »
I got this on entrenchment earlier today. It wasn't too difficult on that map but on other maps it's extremely difficult. A shot at 140/141 is pretty easy but past that point the fog doesn't easily surrender its secrets.

Offline topo

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 06:54:42 PM HST »
1v1?

not bumping old thread bc i saw it linked in a place or anything

also
131 blocks away, I don't have a screenshot but it was on a flat ground
factually false, sorry :(

Offline Techno

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 12:36:24 PM HST »
I got a shot off someone on babel from straight on the ground from 124 blocks away.

But.. Eddy and I tried a lot today, and MuffinTastic accompanied us and also got a shot like I did.

http://imgur.com/F1zcPq0

142 blocks, Super close..

Offline israelleelll

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2015, 03:05:29 PM HST »
R.I.P /an on babel

Offline Mossy Oak

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 06:44:17 PM HST »
Managed to hit some guy in the arm as he was running away. Not a confirmed kill, but just a neat shot I cracked off at the last second.