Bye for now :c

I’m not going to be that active for a month or a year. In May I’m having EQAO Evil questions attacking Ontario. Just joking, means something like educational blah blah blah. I had a good time with you guys :@. I realized I should stop using the computer and wasting my free time when I could use it on studying. I’ll hop on IRC when I can, but a bit (for now). And hop on forums too.
I’m having a lot of tests and exams.
Wish me luck!
Later, Acetheking!

Sad to see you go. I truly mean it, not what others might think as he is just saying that to be nice but over the few months I’ve gotten to know you I can definitely see potential you in. Farewell for now.

Good luck with that! I barely study and I still somehow barely pass my tests, so you should be fine.
Also, believe in the heart of the cats!

Later 'dile.

Have fun ace, see you soon!

Even though I hated hate you, I must admit that I have grown to like you a bit at the same time as I hate you. I don’t know if that makes sense, but I guess I am just trying to say I’ll miss you and our arguments without admitting so. Good luck on your studies and future endeavors.

Bye bye ace

No!!! Ace come back!

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20131117193845/degrassi/images/1/17/Naomi_crying-_1.gif

Thank you all. I had two tests so far and I got a 17/20 on one, other 23.5/25.

If you need help with math I can tutor you how to understand basic “twice two” logic.

Nah, it’s ok. Mathatica Curicula or w/e it’s called is so hard :c