[Event] March FSOM - Zombies

Event Over! Thanks for playing!

Original Banner Gif
For March’s 2015 FSOM, we will be playing Zombies! Human or not, fight your way to become a victor!

Times Worldwide

[tr]
[td]Mode: [/td]
[td]Zombies[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Date:[/td]
[td]March 7, 2014[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Time: [/td]
[td]8 PM GMT[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Server:[/td]
[td][size=18pt]Aloha.pk Zombies[/td]
[/tr]

Try not to be late and reserve your seat here!

Mumble Info

Mumble can be downloaded here:
http://www.mumble.com/

Download the client software on the right side of the screen. Installation is pretty simple, as there’s a wizard when you first start the application to help you set up your mic and audio.

I highly recommend using a button to activate it, rather than having your mic turn on automatically when it picks up noise. This is especially true for laptop users or those using a webcam w/ mic. You’ll have this option towards the end of the wizard (my push-to-talk is set to mouse button 5, your scroll button (click, not scroll) is also free in aos for you 3 button mouse owners).

If you choose to do push-to-talk, keep your threshold rather low (so that it’s easier to pick up sounds), this means your blue part of the meter should be small. If instead you are using auto-detect, be sure to keep your threshold toward the high end, or else the rest of us will pick up your game and background noise, which can get quite irritating, especially with 16 people.

Once you’ve setup your microphone, click the picture of the world icon. Then click “Add New” and enter the following:

Label: Aloha
Address: Mumble.aloha.pk
Port: 64738 (unchanged)
Username: Your username. Please stick to your most common username, as after you register, you’ll never get to change it.

For more detailed mumble setup information, check out this post here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3721.msg34375#msg34375

Once you’re connected, double click on Aloha to put you in that channel. On the event day there will be channels for Blue and Green team.

[details=Leaderboard]Of course during this event you can also record your game statistics by logging in to our new leaderboard with your forum name and password.
Read this for more information about our leaderboard.
Caution: only log in with this name and pass on aloha.pk servers. You can set a specific aos-password in your forum profile. [/details]

Please try to be on mumble and in the IRC 15 minutes prior to the event. You can find the IRC webchat link on the top right corner of aloha home page, or simply click the red “IRC” above. Thanks!

facebook-icon.gif

KqzHHOy.png

*Due to the zombies team having more players than the human team, everyone might not be able to be on their specified team. This sign up is leaned towards seeing how many people are going to attend. Hopefully, there won’t be a balance problem, and everyone can be on their team!

[tr]
[td]# [/td][td]Human [/td][td]Zombies [/td][td]Unspecified/Maybe[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td][td]Globe [/td][td]shywolf91 [/td][td]FerrariFlunker [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td][td]Rezon [/td][td]Alimah Kiki [/td][td]izzy [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td][td]SnIpEr [/td][td]Eddy [/td][td]Henper [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]4[/td][td] [/td][td]ei8htx [/td][td]Apocalyptic [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td][td] [/td][td]Silnius [/td][td]Torch [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]Tobi [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]Mitzuki505 [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]communist [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]Scipio [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]DogBite [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]11[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]crumpet [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]12[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]5-0POG [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]13[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]15[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]

Total: 20/32

Please comment below with your IGN and your specified team. Thanks!

I’m so glad you used walking dead as the example. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d love to be a part of this. Sign me up on Humans. :smiley:

not sure if i’ll be able to make but i’ll want to play if i can so put me down as maybe
<@shywolf91> Thanks Ferrari
<@Hackbot> vroom vroom

Both added!

Sign Alimah Kiki up as a zombie~

Added!

nice gif but dang 8.5MB it’s kind of big

count me as a maybe for zombies

Added!

yeah, the gif is a bit big. I went for good quality and to get it as big as I could, before I realized imgur allows bigger gifs to be uploaded now. I could have made the size of it smaller, but never got to it.

add me on maybe

btw am back

Added!

wb :slight_smile:

Ooh, all those times are horrible for me, do you think you can add in the option of 12-2 pm GMT?

Hey my IGN is Rezon and I would like to hop in as a human. (sounds weird ikr)

Welcome back.

I’m totally gonna save that walking dead gif, Ferrari ;D

Sign me up as zombie so I can eat those scrubs like Merril ( the zombie in the gif).

YEEEESSssss, Add me on unspecified, would love to play both teams

Sign Globe in Humans

All added!

Sorry Techno, can’t change the poll.

You can sign me up for Maybe/Unspecified.

Also, the huge .gifs lag out my computer )’; and make it take twice as long to load the page and select a server to join, but I’m just being picky.

Added!

Aw sorry! Once the event is over, I’ll switch it over to the normal banner to prevent any more lag issues. Until then, I would suggest hitting the Forum tab as soon as you get on.

Great. Then I can’t come.

Edit: Take me off the list.