aloha private server application

Description:
The aloha server is a vanilla server set to hard difficulty. We have creeper explosions set to off, and we have spawn and players can set two homes and use /home for a cost. We feel these two help make vanilla Minecraft easier to play for all types of players. We are open to any kind of play style - loner, coop players, miners, etc. The server has been open for a few years now, but we have moved spawn location to a new area so there’s plenty of open terrain. There is plenty to do and play!

Rules:
No griefing/stealing/cheating
Respectful to each other and their property. This includes things such as no mining in their base/near it, at least without asking prior to.
No mindless/unwarranted PvP/killing.
Start your home at least 500 blocks or further from spawn. *At the very least choose a place for your home before begin mining.
*We have that rule because spawn is reserved for more community based structures like shops. 500 blocks is a minute’s sprint, so it’s not that far.
Finally, play nicely. Do not build lag machines - 1000 cows is not necessary to have, for example.

To clarify: When you first join the server it is expected that you go 500 blocks from spawn before building and preferably choose a spot to set-up your home/base before beginning mining/resource gathering.

Wrap up:
We’re a friendly community that is looking to open up and add more players to it. We aim to grow the active player numbers of the server to around 20 or so.

Our dynmap: http://maps.aloha.pk/mc/live

To apply simply answer the questions below:
Username:
Why this server:
What kind of player are you:
Have you read the rules and understood them:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Please give an overview of the rules:

If you’ve made it onto the server you’ll be notified via PM. Thank you!

Please keep this thread about apps only. Unrelated posts will be deleted.

Username: Acetheking
Why this server: I want to be in this server because it looks interesting and I want to take part! :smiley:
What kind of player are you: A nice and not greifing player.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About a year or so.
No griefing/stealing/cheating
Respectful to each other
Start your home at least 500 blocks or further from spawn.
*We have that rule because spawn is reserved for more community based structures like shops. 500 blocks is a minute’s sprint, so it’s not that far.
Finally, play nicely. Do not build lag machines - 1000 cows is not necessary to have, for example.

Username: TorchOF
Why this server: Because it’s Aloha :wink:
What kind of player are you: PVPer and Builder, but what else is there to do in MC?
How long have you been playing Minecraft: For years, since beta, same as AOS.
Please give an overview of the rules: Treat others how you want to be treated. Be respectful, don’t blow things up, no senseless serial killing, no flying, no banditry, etc…

+Username: Dazhar
+Why this server: Well, i have played in aloha’s aos severs and now i want to try the minecraft one. :wink:
+What kind of player are you: Hmm idk, Im respectful, i like the redstone things (Im not as good as i would like to) and not good at pvp.
+Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes
+How long have you been playing Minecraft: I started to play since 1.5 version.
+Please give an overview of the rules:
-Don’t grief,use cheats or that kind of stuff.
-Respect everyone
-Don’t be a insane killer
-Don’t create an huge redstone/mob/etc machines.

Username: DaveTheDeer (on minecraft it is PAD1791996)
Why this server: I have played on the aos servers for so long and this is my first time on the forums and I’d like to get to know the community and join in on some minecraft.
What kind of player are you: I like to build and have some fun, but I’m not really in on the whole PVP and stealing and griefing (I have learned my lesson from that)
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, I have.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I’ve been playing for a few years now
Please give an overview of the rules: No stealing, griefing, or cheating / No overkill / use common sense while playing and have a good time

Username: Muffin_Tastic i[/i]
Why this server: It’s probably going to be the only server worth my time. Most of MC’s multiplayer servers have never been fun for me :stuck_out_tongue:
What kind of player are you: Mostly a redstone user, but I can do some pretty good artistic builds if I want to.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yep.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 4 years

• No insane actions such as cheating, running a clock attached to 500 doors, or killing everyone in sight.
  • Build a good distance away from spawn.
  • Be respectful.

For anyone that doesn’t know. It prevents people from using the excuse that they got “hacked” or their “brother” logged into their account and griefed spawn. Your Aloha server pass should be unique.

Username: crumpet_trumpet (yeah I know. crumpet was taken on minecraft…)
Why this server: Cos it’s nicer than playing with complete strangers :slight_smile:
What kind of player are you: A noob? But seriously, I mainly like exploring, mining and just surviving in general. A bit of a loner I guess, but would happily help people out if they wanted something.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 5/6 weeks I guess.
Please give an overview of the rules: Be respectful i.e. no killing for no reason, no stealing, no adding ridiculous stuff that will lag out the server. Don’t cheat (as if I know how) and build yo’ base at least 500 blocks away from spawn to leave space for community stuff.

Haha, I got on today with Ferrari and Pun sadly Pun left in a while but I’m grateful to him for giving me a horse! Good job on the cobblestone generator Silnius, and thank you Ferrari for helping me start a home near a ravine! I guess no one will try to kill me now! :slight_smile: and finally thank you all admins for setting up this amazing minecraft server that we can have fun in! It’s so much fun playing with friends, I hope to see you guys in game!!!

Username: Twodayudie
Why this server: Because it’s a aloha server :wink:
What kind of player are you: I’m mostly a miner but i can make some cool builds. I’m a Coop-Player but love to be alone sometimes.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes and I don’t Greif Cheat or steal and I’m a friendly player which means that im not rude to other players. Well, sometimes if they are annoying me i can becom a little agressive. (takes at least 3 days of hardcore annoying to make me agressive)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Easily 4 years
Please give an overview of the rules: Griefing cheating or stealing will not be tolerated. be nice to each other. no random killing live at 500 blocks aways from spawn. Donot build like machine such as redstone tickers / 1000 cows :wink:

Username: GmRChpE
Why this server: Because I love the classic vanilla survival aspect of MC. Gives me a weird ‘nostalgic’ feeling, reminds me when I was 10 and dreamed of having an account and playing with friends. :stuck_out_tongue:
What kind of player are you: I played MCSG (Survival Games) for a solid 3 years with friends, because I loved the aspect of it. 2 months before that I played some random US server which my sister continued to moderate on until March 2015, lmao.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: More than 3 years.
Please give an overview of the rules: Be nice, respect others, don’t cheat or make lag machines, and don’t build your house right next to the spawn, you can run a bit to find your base.

Depending on what my friends think I might get them to register and apply too. :slight_smile:

Username: Rockyced
Why this server: I want try MC server aloha :wink:
What kind of player are you: Minor, woodcutter and i like play whit redstone (light)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5-6 years

• Don’t use hack
  • Build a good distance away from spawn.
  • Don’t construct a lag machines
  • Be respectful with others

Username: AtrainOG
Why this server: Because it’s an Aloha server + Minecraft

What kind of player are you: An interesting one

Have you read the rules and understood them: Yessir

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 Years

Please give an overview of the rules: No griefing/stealing/cheating
Respectful to each other
Start your home at least 500 blocks or further from spawn.

Hope i’m accepted :slight_smile:

Username: Kiddeku
Why this server: Because the people are really friendly~~~
What kind of player are you: I don’t really care about getting to the strongholds and beating the game, I’m just a survivalist and a builder really.
Have you read the rules and understood them: easy
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since classic and just before 1.2 beta
don’t be rude to others by killing, stealing, or griefing
spawn is for community buildings not my mansion
be respectful to the server and to the people

Username: israelleelll

Why this server: Why stray from aloha when I already know its reliable?

What kind of player are you: I like to build underwater for no logical reason. I’ve cleared out enough underwater structures that the idea has become unappealing but then again I haven’t played minecraft in a while so maybe I’ll find the motivation. Everybody loves underwater boat docks.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Too damn long. Years before I started playing ace of spades… so maybe 5 or more years? My memory doesn’t go back that far without loss of clarity.

Please give an overview of the rules: Don’t grief, steal, cause strife, cause lag, or be an ass.

I was already accepted but I don’t have the server address and it was a loooong time ago.

hi

Username: underwear
Why this server: well, for starters, I wanna check it out
What kind of player are you: one that likes to rob villagers and follow people around while holding something pink
Have you read the rules and understood them: no
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I don’t know, I play it every now and then
Please give an overview of the rules: use common sense, don’t treat sb else’s stuff as your own, build your base adequately far away off the spawn, don’t mess with the wrong admins players, say “ns” when killed

Username:iiCaptainKiwi (probably changing soon, will give info if happens) EDIT: new name: r1ze
Why this server: I have played on the private aloha server before and I really enjoyed it, but I had PC issues and couldn’t launch any java application, and a few weeks ago I fixxed it by reformating my pc and doing virus cleans and everything else, now MC works and I wanted to play on your server again since I have been thinking and really wanting to play on it since it’s a survival server.
What kind of player are you: I like to build, I like building big stuff and making farm. I like doing huge projects. I have a microphone and I can communicate on Mumble,Ts3,skype
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes, of course
How long have you been playing Minecraft:bought it in december 2012 iirc
Please give an overview of the rules: Don’t grief players buildings, respect everyone, don’t mine diamonds and ores before I haven’t selected a home, don’t get too many animals(for Lag reasons I think), have fun and , no lag machines(whats that), no surprise attacks and wars with people
hope i get in :smiley:

hello

Username: DerBastii (i might change it)
Why this server: Because I hate to play on public servers where 7y/o are griefing my Buildings and i want to play with my bud kiwi.
What kind of player are you: I like to pvp, but im also skilled in building.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I think since early 2013.
Please give an overview of the rules: Be respectful to other, no cheating/griefing/stealing, no mindless pvp, don’t build lag machines etc.

Username: Klish132 8)
Why this server: Kiwi and Chrome are my friends, they invited me to play here.
What kind of player are you: I’m a respectful veteran minecraft player, i’m a moderator on 2 public MC servers, i never griefed, cheated or insulted anyone in this game.
Have you read the rules and understood them: Yes i read all the server rules, understood them and ready to follow them.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 years, player since Alpha 1.1.1 (The seecret saturday update 1).
Please give an overview of the rules: Respect other server members and their property, no random PVP or killing acts, set home atleast 500 blocks away from the spawn.

Why do I get the feeling your all kiwi?