Why I believe Aloha is great

In the recent negative attitudes caused by Anus and Dark/Yokai, I want to start a positive topic and show my appreciation for Aloha.

One reason why Aloha is better than any sever is the variety of choices of the kinds of servers that exist. We have almost every kind of AoS game mode in our servers, so you can never get bored in Aloha. Thanks, izzy. ;D

What would Aloha severs be without their admins? Nowhere of course. I have never seen admins be as nice and lenient (in a good way) in any other server (a reason i want to join). The sheer freedom of saying anything and drawing phallic art or swastikas defines Aloha. Some admins which I am aquatinted with (PXYC, Froelich131, Hercales4, [Mojo]BucketHead, Jyromefedx, Reki) have always done their best when there is trouble and I am sure all the other admins I dont know well are also doing their jobs, even though they aren’t around all the time! (Especially Pinpoint). :wink: Thank you to all Aloha admins!

Another reason why Aloha is great is from how small of a number the registered users are, making each other feel like friends and like a clan.We are less than 300 people and it makes the forums feel like a local chatroom (as opposed to AoS Forums) and there are some things that can’t be observer in the AoS forums (the sarcasm of Reki and the derogatory critism of HoboHob :wink: ). The forums are also less strict, another example of freedom.

All in all, Aloha rocks!!! 8) ;D

Did you donate some money? :smiley:

I dont have a PayPal, just a credit card. I’m 17 and not allowed to make online transactions, which is why it’s going to be hard to purchase AoS.

I agree with you, freedom is what makes Aloha awesome.

I am done with the AoS forum for a while. They are to restrictive IMO. I got a warning for being sarcastic :confused:

I got warned for going off topic or saying bad words.

You see, the problem is that it’s quite hard for most people to tell sarcasm. Especially true when it’s subtle, and doubly-especially true if it’s on the internet (no faces/expressions, just a string of text).

Now of course, I make lots of posts on AoS forums, clearly I’m not fed up with them yet.

hey thanks for the nice feedback, positive energy like this is fuel that keeps the momentum going. what would the servers be without the admins is right. big thanks to you all! it makes me happy to know that our approach and effort is being appreciated. :slight_smile:

I just registered a week ago because I was hesitant about their strictness, I haven’t seen Reki but I saw HoboHob make a recent post on AoS as an iPhone app.

Quote from: izzy on May 14, 2012, 12:52:42 AM HST
hey thanks for the nice feedback, positive energy like this is fuel that keeps the momentum going. what would the servers be without the admins is right. big thanks to you all! it makes me happy to know that our approach and effort is being appreciated.
Well its one reason why I come here and also applied to be an admin.

Well its one reason why I come here and also applied to be an admin. :wink:

I also need to thank you izzy, u made me a guard which i am proud of, i will never betray you ever again izzy, i am sorry for every thing i done, please accept this apology

Man, I still not a guard or admin so I can’t thank him for making me one. :stuck_out_tongue:

@AEM: I know right. Still not a guard or admin…

I submitted mine over 2 months ago, when did you submit your HoboHob?

A long time ago.

It was the second post I made :slight_smile:

So whenever I joined is the day I submitted mine.

EDIT:
Mine was submitted on April 3rd, 2012. So a little over a month ago.

Mine was my first. Froe told me his took a week so two months later, I’m still waiting. I guess our applications got lost in the mail. :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably.

You still can thank him because he let u join aloha

Why do you think I made this topic? To thank everyone! ;D

again? what did you do before?

What?