Hello Guest

Poll

Some people thinks it is rude to put/build penis' on the map, Do you think it is rude to put penis' on the map?

Yes
No
I don't really care

Author Topic: Should penis' be built in Aloha maps?  (Read 6081 times)

Offline A Virus

Should penis' be built in Aloha maps?
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:46:01 PM HST »
I have recently saw buildings of penis'on the aloha maps, Do you think  it should be banned?
Obstacles can't stop you
Problems can't stop you
Most of all, other people can't stop you
The only one who stops you is Yourself

Offline Jyromefedx

Re: Should penis' be built in Aloha maps?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:58:54 PM HST »
I take it as common knowledge that it should be,I toggle the people that build them and I thank the people that remove them.
The ghost with the most

Offline Jyromefedx

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 01:00:57 PM HST »
This is kind of ridiculous to debate,the people that build penis's build them then don't do anything else.
The ghost with the most

Offline A Virus

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:09:06 PM HST »
IKR, but i want to see if any newcomers agree
Obstacles can't stop you
Problems can't stop you

Offline SnIpEr

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 01:14:43 PM HST »
I have recently saw buildings of penis'on the aloha maps, Do you think  it should be banned?
lolyes, togglebuild

Offline Reki

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 02:45:12 PM HST »
I found it best to leave people alone...generally, they tend to start fighting after they get bored of building penises. Then some stupid griefer comes along and removes them for you.
I am a single bullet.
It has no heart.
Therefore, it does not think.
It just flies straight towards its target.

Offline izzy

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 02:55:39 PM HST »
i like what Reki said.

i really don't care, actually i think it's funny but i understand how it can be bothersome. part of the attraction of this game is the freedom to do/build whatever you want and that's the kind of environment i prefer as a player. it just depends on the situation, if most of the players at the time are involved in the gameplay and a team is losing specifically because the extra manpower they need is too busy building worthless stuff in the back then i would do something about it, i.e. ask the builder to help his team. most of the time there are enough people screwing around on each team that it balances out.

it's your call but personally i prefer to let builders have their fun.

Offline A Virus

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 03:11:02 PM HST »
i like what Reki said.

i really don't care, actually i think it's funny but i understand how it can be bothersome. part of the attraction of this game is the freedom to do/build whatever you want and that's the kind of environment i prefer as a player. it just depends on the situation, if most of the players at the time are involved in the gameplay and a team is losing specifically because the extra manpower they need is too busy building worthless stuff in the back then i would do something about it, i.e. ask the builder to help his team. most of the time there are enough people screwing around on each team that it balances out.

it's your call but personally i prefer to let builders have their fun.
Well i disagree with you izzy, some parents/guardians like to look at what their children is playing, if they see the buildings of penis' maybe the would say this is a bad server or this is a bad game
Obstacles can't stop you
Problems can't stop you

Offline penis

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 07:06:00 PM HST »
This poll is bunk. It asks "should penises be built on aloha maps" really large font on the title, but then in the fine print, changes the question to "is it rude to build penises".

Bait and switch. Bad poll.

Offline A Virus

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 07:15:09 PM HST »
This poll is bunk. It asks "should penises be built on aloha maps" really large font on the title, but then in the fine print, changes the question to "is it rude to build penises".

Bait and switch. Bad poll.
I mean do u think penis is rude to build
Obstacles can't stop you
Problems can't stop you