[GUIDE] Modloader

* Switch between mods while ingame. * Automatically load last mod when starting the game. * Call airstrikes by clicking on the map. * Call for medkit (key configurable). * Chat and kill feed history. * Ingame UI to configure Modloader (press insert to open). * Fix for disconnect messages not being visible when fullscreen. * Send (player related) commands by clicking on players names. * Background on the chat messages. * Current location (for example B3) below the minimap. * Bounds of the map are shaded on the minimap (red). * Replace news link. * Installer.

Download link: Dropbox - modloader-installer.exe - Simplify your life
More info: Modloader - Build and Shoot

hqdefault.jpg

Been using this for well over a year now. I have like 10 mods in the “mod” folder, lol.

Very nice and useful for the players who downloaded many mods. I can use them all any time and I could pair a skin with another skin (player skin + x weapon skin) for certain themes like WW2, Modern, etc.

I really recommend this. It’s very intuitive and easy to use.

Instant benefits are a translucent box for chat so it’s easier to see, and your location constantly updated on the mini-map. Additionally, when you bring up the map, you can use the cursor to highlight locations and call an airstrike with a click.

For gun skins, inside the modloader folder you just put a folder with whatever name you want, then inside that folder have all the .kv6 and .png all in one place, like semi.kv6, shotgun.png, etc.

Then in the game, just press insert to bring up the menu and select that option.

Also, you can review chat you may have missed.

I just mainly use for the box behind the chatbox, the current location, the command box, and the kill and chat feed history even though I don’t use mods. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a mod loader for .76?Also I never usually switch mods, I just usually use the cmds.

What Version is The new Update? ???

there isn’t one. Learn_more just fixed the issue that was causing the notification

I got the version where the notification is still up, and it makes crash my game on W10 while the loading phase

I got the version where the notification is still up, and it makes crash my game on W10 while the loading phase
[s]I also had the crashing problem with the 'fixed' version of Modloader 0.75 - however, I remember that it used to work flawlessly. I asked Monstarules for his Modloader files and traced it down to [b]client.exe[/b] that was causing the issue. For some reason, the Modloader installer doesn't patch client.exe correctly and therefore crashes.[/s]

I was misguided by looking and client.exe and overlooked the actual modloader.bin file. I've now attatched both client.exe AND modloader.bin. Drag both of them into the main Ace of Spades directory which has the unpatched/broken files and replace them.

Hope this helps!

Modloader_Fix.zip (371 KB)

hey kuunikal, thanks alot man !

Can someone give me the modloader file thingy and explain me how to download??

Since BnS is down, and ge.tt (the original file host) is having problems, I’ve made a copy of the installer on my dropbox and updated the download link in the OP: Dropbox - modloader-installer.exe - Simplify your life

The gamebanana installer is broken and is the cause of the crashes.