This thing is useless, just read the other comments on it.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Swagger
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    An admin banned me cause i hacked (I will explaine)

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    I fought Hack with hack , The admin Anastasia was hacking, He/She was getting a big kill streak and a kill/death ratio with 6.12 I think, I tried to votekick him/her byt i couldn’t, so i took the decision to fight hack with hack.Please,understand me.
    (UPDATE by swagger: THE ADMIN WASN’T HACKING, ONLY I WAS)

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    The 1st/07/2013 In GMT time 11:21

Even though I know that I shouldn’t get into this but I was with Swagger and I even launched a votekick against that player! I got banned slightly later…

You were banned for using aimbot/norecoil hack (which you probably know). Also, I hate to break it to you, but the admin that banned wasn’t hacking. He’s extremely skilled (played against him once) and that’s it. He never hacked, lol

Point is: you were banned for trying to out-hack a very skilled legit player. He has been informed about this so please be patient until he responds. :wink:

Yes, I know that I shouldn’t post here but I have played with and against Swagger before.
Yes, it’s a stupid decision to hack but overall he is a good player, so I believe that he should get a second chance, after he sits his ban out.

Hey there! I’m the admin who banned you.
I’m glad you admitted to it straight up, but what you did really isn’t justifiable. As it is right now, I’m really not sure I can trust you not to cheat again… if I were to unban you, what would you do the next time you thought somebody was cheating?

I certainly wasn’t hacking and if you won’t take Chase_UC’s word for it, I’d be more than happy to upload footage of a couple of the streaks I got and send them to you via PM nevermind here you go

Recoded_NL, please stay out of ban appeals that don’t directly concern you. Your input is often unnecessary and doesn’t really contribute much… not trying to be rude, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could restrain yourself. :L

As u cn see, U kicked My aaasssss so haaard tht i sucked infront of u XD I was raging that day, I present my apologie, and I hope u accept that, Now i know how skilled u really are so, I’m never gonna hack again, I hope U unban me cause i missed Pinpoint so much :(. I was patient at first if u watch the vid and i expressed how i was amazed by u’r skills, and i want a chance of redemption, i already removed the hack from my cpu. thank you Anastasia, Nice name BTW

And i realized that we were playing neck to neck, kill to kill, but the thing is, u killed me 5000000000 times, and i killed u 0 times, i kicked n00bs asses but u’r too pro for me, again, I’m sorry for thoes accusations, U need to publish that vid on youtube and keep playing on Pinpoint, I praticed, let’s see if i got better, again, I’m sorry and i hope u unban me, I would never hack again.

I saw The video, thanks anyways.

Thanks for standing out for me, don’t get you’re self into trouble, just let me clean up my mess.

Just one thing and this is going to be completely not realted to this ban appeal but, topo do you use default for everything?? Ohwow I cant even see anything with the default.

You weren’t unbanned by topo. So you just evaded your ban, lol.

Why was i banned again?
:frowning: I was able to play than again got banned D:

Topo did not unban you yet, your IP changed which allowed you to get on the servers. You’ll have to wait for him to make a decision.

Well i’m sorry please unban me, I explained my situation :frowning:

Thank you for the apology and the assurance that you won’t cheat again, but I haven’t unbanned you - entering pinpoint just now was ban evasion. Here’s what’s going to happen: if you stay out of aloha servers for two weeks, starting today, your ban will expire and you’ll be free to play here again. If you enter a server before two weeks are up your permanent ban for cheating will be reinstated. Note: you will, technically, be able to enter our servers before these two weeks are up because your IP is dynamic. This does NOT mean that you are unbanned. You must wait two full weeks (until the 18th).

At the moment, yes. I’ll probably start using a 2px for matches again or something soon idk

Thank you Anastasia, I’ll make sure not to enter aloha’s server untill the 18th.

The only thing that i enterd server is that i didn’t know i though u unbanned me.

I once recorded topo “hacking”. I was sure of it. I would’ve banned him on the spot but saw that he logged in and I wanted to be sure. After very careful review of the video I could see he was legit. It’s an easy mistake to make with this guy.