Hello Guest

Author Topic: Blockpower  (Read 9264 times)

Offline Torch

Re: Blockpower
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 09:30:09 PM HST »
Sorry for the necro, I just thought that this was the most appropriate place to post this question of mine instead of creating another thread about it. I was playing few games of blockpower nowadays because it seems to have gained popularity, and I noticed that 2 columns of blocks have requirement of reverse capture without nothing else stated about the powers. Can anyone post the full info of the power list here? I feel that people need to know more than just "You need "x amount" of reverse captures to use this power".
Based on memory here, rainman, press v for "rain". Quantum tunnel, hold v to charge a laggy forward teleportation. Other quantum thing is hold v for random teleportation. Some sort of matador thing where you charge an enemy and make him go flying up a bit.

I just went to empty server earlier today and checked all the reverse capture powers and they are all mostly useless in actual firefights

How exactly did you test the usefulness of a power in a firefight with an empty server?  :o
For example, the rainfall does absolutely nothing. It just rains debris from the sky. There was also a power that lets you use a special effect shot such as stupefy for 1 hit. Sound good? Well, it costs 50% of your ammo reserve to use it.

You did not test them in battle. The debris from the sky is a distraction that could be used to conceal you or distract deuces so you can spawn kill them to oblivion.

Offline Apocalyptic

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 10:41:16 AM HST »
I once thought the same thing, the only thing I got was a guy saying wtf lag.

< 2 hours of humans vs zombies.

Offline Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 03:02:59 PM HST »
Sorry for the necro, I just thought that this was the most appropriate place to post this question of mine instead of creating another thread about it. I was playing few games of blockpower nowadays because it seems to have gained popularity, and I noticed that 2 columns of blocks have requirement of reverse capture without nothing else stated about the powers. Can anyone post the full info of the power list here? I feel that people need to know more than just "You need "x amount" of reverse captures to use this power".
Based on memory here, rainman, press v for "rain". Quantum tunnel, hold v to charge a laggy forward teleportation. Other quantum thing is hold v for random teleportation. Some sort of matador thing where you charge an enemy and make him go flying up a bit.

I just went to empty server earlier today and checked all the reverse capture powers and they are all mostly useless in actual firefights

How exactly did you test the usefulness of a power in a firefight with an empty server?  :o
For example, the rainfall does absolutely nothing. It just rains debris from the sky. There was also a power that lets you use a special effect shot such as stupefy for 1 hit. Sound good? Well, it costs 50% of your ammo reserve to use it.

You did not test them in battle. The debris from the sky is a distraction that could be used to conceal you or distract deuces so you can spawn kill them to oblivion.
Valid point, however, how long do you think it will last until someone notices? (Pub isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but shhhhh)

Offline Asame

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 04:30:32 AM HST »
Rainman + battering ram is hilarious and epic.
<FerrariFlunker> WHO HERE HAS AIMBOT? ? ? ? ? ? ?...(im not an admin dont worry)

Offline Danke

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:08 AM HST »
Most of those powers were meant to be fun to use, not the most powerful.
Most of the powers you start with are the most powerful. Armor, helmet, teleport, blocksplosion, disarm, etc.

Offline Asame

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2015, 12:30:54 PM HST »
Btw how the hell are you supposed to work Voodoo? It doesn't seem to do anything no matter how close I am to someone.
<FerrariFlunker> WHO HERE HAS AIMBOT? ? ? ? ? ? ?...(im not an admin dont worry)

Offline Apocalyptic

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 04:07:02 PM HST »
You point at someone. You hold down v. They take at most 2 dmg per second.

< 2 hours of humans vs zombies.