Unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    O-McKing-O

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont Know

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I Love Your Server !!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Wednesday 15.05.2013 16:50

maybe it was votekick abuse?
well, not my bussiness anyway.
Good luck.

No, it was not Votekick

Hi King, I’m not the admin who banned you, but I’ll tell you one thing - you can stop lying now. I banned you once for aimbot (and don’t even TRY to deny it) and a week after that, you got caught hacking AGAIN. And please don’t give me the “my graphics card can’t run aimbot” shit because it has absolutely nothing to do with it. You obviously didn’t delete your hacks after I unbanned you.

Again, don’t try to deny that you were hacking. Be honest. Honesty pays off. Lying doesn’t.

If it’s not your business, don’t feel obligated to post about it.

Do you ban appealers even read stuff before posting?

well, i had a little bit of a unpleasend experience with him in game, i think i dont have to say wat it was…

[color=maroon][size=36pt][font=andale mono]It was not a vote kick, I do not hacked.

Unbanned, not enough proof.