Hello Guest

Author Topic: RENAMED: MOD ABUSE BY REKI AND SN1PER SLINGING INSULTS  (Read 5378 times)

Offline PokeyzRule

Re: RENAMED: MOD ABUSE BY REKI AND SN1PER SLINGING INSULTS
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 06:14:58 AM HST »
@mediumshadow, what's wrong with marking your home with torches?

and COMPLETELY off topic: @Juxta No offence, but somehow your avatar kinda bugs me... lol idk
potato.

Offline Juxta

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 06:41:11 AM HST »
@Juxta No offence, but somehow your avatar kinda bugs me... lol idk

[23:21] <Chase> fucked her so hard she turned into an atheist
[14:12] <@Drebbel> <carlk96> I CAN HACK TOO WHEN I HACK THEN YOU ARE FUCKED. VIRGIN

Offline Reki

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 05:04:13 PM HST »
Eh, I'll just jump in with a few words here.

I joined midway through the debate, but you and SnIpEr- were exchanging some heated words.
It was my fault for failing to get a full handle on the situation.
I looked at the topic at discussion and leapt to a few conclusions: that you were complaining that teleportation costed money, and that SnIpEr was trying to reason with you (to no avail).

I was going to dig up the server logs, but unfortunately, they're located in a 1GB file which I will obviously be unable to open.
Instead, I'll tell you what I remembered: you cursed at SnIpEr.

Since when was it okay to curse at admins?
In my book, never.
I didn't see if SnIpEr was "throwing insults" at you, but I'm going to back him up and say that he probably wasn't cursing at you.
We keep things clean here at aloha. If you're going to play the heckler, I'll show you the exit.

Some other things I heard you were doing:
1) Asking the admins to teleport you repeatedly.
2) Complaining about being ignorant of teleportation cost despite the server sending a message about the cost whenever you teleported.

If you did anything of the sort on aloha's AoS servers, there will be a stern warning at the very least.
In Minecraft, which is supposed to be hardcore server, complaining about these things seem quite inane.

In any case, I apologize for my aggressiveness, it was perhaps a bit too forceful.
Be mindful of what you say, especially when all eyes are watching you.
I am a single bullet.
It has no heart.
Therefore, it does not think.
It just flies straight towards its target.