I got banned from all aloha servers by a player named lone _wolf

I was playing on Aloha arena top 10 maps server.I killed two players(last two players) captured the intel but someone said that my rifle accuracy was 271%.They started a votekick but it timed out.Next the map was indiearena I was shooting from the side of the tower with an smg by zooming in .I got 3 shots.They again started the votekick and i got banned.I checked the aloha hallway server but i was also banned from there and from the aloha 4 teams server toooo .Please help me.I love Ace of spades and aloha servers .Please Anyone help???

Hi, it was not a votekick. I banned you for norecoil and maybe ESP. I saw you stare at people directly in the tower. You waited for them to come in the open and than kill them. You wouldn’t be able to see them as they were not visible at all. Didn’t really pay attention to your accuracy but going with that, you also managed to have a 95% accuracy with rifle on hallway right after I banned you.

i was taking about the server aloha arena top 10 maps and in hallway i used because a guy named dj polo was using He had all headshots annd some smg.

just saying http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=762.0

also over a hundred accuracy means either the accuracy bugged or you were shooting multiple bullets…

also shooting from the side you would be able to get 3 head shots in a row quickly with an SMG, it will be difficult with a rifle(but not impossible)

and ban syncs

and you probly should have started out by being honest about using hacks and if someone is using them file a report by useing /admin or going to the IRC

DON’T HACK IN MY HALLWAY

Well since you were banned, you have evaded multiple times and failed to respond back to this thread. Maybe you can stop evading and carry on with this appeal. Bans sync throughout our servers which is why when you get banned on 1, you get banned from all. You have failed to address the appeal and continued to evade your ban even after you made this appeal. So I will officially deny your ban appeal.

If I was an admin, I would’ve banned you instead of vking you.