List of Ace of Spades admins

This is a list of people that can help you out with any problem you may be facing in any aloha server:
Note: Not all of these people are full on admins
(List will be updated as more are added)
Our new guards:

A-Hobo
A Virus
AEM
Altoids
Aquafox
Articsledder
BR
Buzzkill
CalenLoki
Chase_UC
Colorpinpoint
CraftDinur
Danhezee
Danke
DeathEnhanced
Drebbel
ei8htx
Enari
Exile
Falcon
FaZe
Fluttershy
Froelich131
haux
heracles4
Hotketchup
Influx
infogulch
ironman
izzy
Jazzer
Jedelas
Jyromefedx
Lythrynyx
Markmanship
mikuli
[MoJo]BuketheaD
Monsteri
Mr. Stark
mutanibomb
Nanners
NestoFlo
nimdahk
NotoriousRic
Paratrooper
Potassium
PXYC
Rainbow Dash
Reki
ReubenMcHawk
Rezon
Salina
Satou
Shou
Skarm13/TitaniumThief
SnIpEr
StackOverflow
Sue_Sakamoto
Taesun
Tank
TheGrandmaster
Triplefox
Yourself
[Nova]Yuki
Zeke

could have been a different Fluttershy, or maybe he wasn’t sure enough about the situation to override the votekick. sometimes it’s best when an admin handles certain situations as if he is just like any other player, maybe that’s what he was doing. i’ll ask him about it, thanks!

Wow ive been looking for the admin list for a while now. I never knew that [nova]yuki was an admin.

Thanks for the list, I feel kind of special when im up on the list lol.

I can’t see that lasting very long if you keep abusing it. (teleporting behind spawn to spawn rape)

i hope this isn’t true. an admin should never ever use commands to advantage himself in gameplay. that’s basically cheating and it’s not ok.

How do you become an admin is what I wanna know. Not trying to be annoying but just wondering, if I could help out :smiley:

http://aloha.pk/index.php?board=15.0

read the posts.

How long does it usually take for applications to be reviewed by other Admins? I sure hope I don’t sound impatient by saying that.

it takes a while

Hello!
It’s Sean again. I would really love to be an admin! As you know izzy, i am very good at the game…and aloha reverse 1ctf hallway is my favourite server! :)can you please make me an admin…and thanks for letting me be a trusted player alreay! Thanks, sean,. P.S: My in-game name is: {AGAN}LegoSean9

Frosty waits

^Bump

Note to new fobs: an admin has the word “haole” beside their name on the forums

haha, but not necessarily, it’s just time spent on the forums. your title automatically changes as your total time logged in increases. no correlation between title and admin status.

oh lulz. i thought only admins had that beside their name ^____^

If only, if only.

lol jyro

list updated

as long as we need, usually a week to a month, but sometimes longer…

To all of you who are awaiting an application review,Patience is a virtue and yes your app will get reviewed.

bekman_rogowski_someday_it_will_happen1.jpg