technotim

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, it’s been about 23 hours.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

technotim

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I probably shouldn’t, but I hope you can shorten it to like 1 month or something. And I’m sorry. I hope you won’t hate me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

1/31/13 4-5 PM

We gave you our trust and you abused it. To me, that’s worse than just an ordinary person hacking. That alone should be a permanent ban.

In addition, there’s also a couple interesting lines from IRC:
15:32 < technotim> Can I get the reason why I was banned yesterday? It said server disconnect, then ban. I hoped it was just a mistake
15:32 < technotim> hey i wasnt aimbot
15:33 < technotim> well, i wont try to ban appeal then
15:33 < technotim> i mean, lying sucks
15:33 < technotim> i aimbotted after i was grounded for 3 weeks
15:34 < technotim> I’m making my own hacked client by the way

I’m not planning on unbanning you any time soon.

Good job abusing the trust put in you, you should be ashamed of yourself. This ban will not be overturned, ever.

EVER.

Have fun :wink:

Well well. Technotim, I find it deplorable that you used the trust that we had in you to hack. That is ten times worse than hacking itself, because you deliberately manipulated the trust we had instilled in you when you talked about in your trusted app about how you would never hack. Honestly, I expected better out of the guy who has written in his signature, “Let’s help stop griefers, aimbotters, and hackers :)” . I assure you, not I nor any of the other admins are happy about what you’ve done. You hacked, abused our trust, lied about it, and omitted information from your story. Not only that, but you’re developing a HACKED CLIENT, too! Why should we let the guy who abuses our trust, lies, cheats, and is planning on making a way for himself to distribute hacks to other people? Exactly. We shouldn’t. Have a nice day, and have fun looking for other servers.

You’re not getting unbanned. Final answer.