I am apologizing for my mistake, plz forgive me!!!:FusionBlitz>_<

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i have waited approximately for 50 minutes and I am sure it was not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FusionBlitz>_<

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using aimbot to kill players.That’s why I was banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am apologizing for my mistake. I won’t do this again on future. I beg your mercy. Pleaseee Forgive me!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 15:10, 29.01.2013

With the best regards,
FusionBlitz>_<

Its The only server I play!

FusionBlitz, It’s nice to see you again. Three days ago you posted this appeal.

I, the admin who banned you initially, responded with a question. Rather than answering my question and resolving this honestly, you decided to ignore your ban, resulting in a subsequent ban for evasion.

I reviewed some of your in-game activity from the past couple of days, and based on the constant accusations from other players, it is my belief that you have continued to cheat. You tried to hide this by accusing other players of the same.

Your apology and your words mean absolutely nothing.

You will not be unbanned;
You will not pass go;
You will not collect $200.

Go find something better to do with your time, like building phalic objects out of popsicle sticks.

This thread can be locked now.

Haux you are fucking hilarious!

You are the weakest link…goodbye.