I got banned for absoloutly nothing

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Nobody votekicked me

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [STU]auniqeid

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well i was playing with some komrade members and messing around and bam. I got banned for nothing. Or maybe its just that Wyvern hates me :stuck_out_tongue:

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well I did absoloutly nothing except play the game properly and dont you think thats quite unfair

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    19th January 2013 at 10:00am exactly (London Time)

Lol he caught you hacking I think

God damn i posted this on the Build and shoot forums so many times that I get banned for so called ‘Aimbotting’. Bullcrap because i don’t.
So how am i supposed to prove my innocense

I cant even get onto any aloha servers and they are my favourite.

If you’re innocent then what do you have to worry about?

The staff aren’t stupid here and go to good lengths to ensure who they ban are actually cheating. The mod who banned you will post here to explain the ban. However if you were hacking best take this chance to be honest about it because trust me it will help.

Good luck.

Thanks. I just wanna play some more pinpoint :confused:

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you, expect to hear from him soon. It was a permaban for aimbotting, but there’s a chance it may be reduced.

Hi. I’m the one who originally banned you for an hour. Unluckily for you I got video and the ban was made permanent.

There are a few snaps; perhaps the most noticeable is at 0:21. You either managed to guess the exact position of the enemy player at 0:46 or you were using some kind of ESP hack. You managed 70% accuracy with 64 kills and eleven deaths. Sure, it’s possible, but extremely unlikely even when you’re just straight camping. You, however, were consistently running up to just a little within fog range, shooting three people and moving back out to talk about it. I see absolutely zero recoil after your shots and the tool I’m using updates quite a bit more often than ovl does. It would definitely pick it up. On top of that, you’re managing not to miss shots from a distance that, with perfect aim, gives a 33% chance of a headshot with normal rifle spread.

Could you please explain?

I banned him on the Komrade server earlier last year for similar feats of accuracy and ability to shoot people as they are moving out of cover.
I had thought he had given up on the hacks when I was playing with him up until the point where he started shooting me the moment I was coming out of cover or breaking through a fort for a new hole.

LoL @ [INV]Kodiak! 8)

Looks like he’s got no words…guess he’s busted.