Hello Guest

Author Topic: The public server economy system and buying/claiming land.  (Read 6213 times)

Offline SnIpEr

Re: The public server economy system and buying/claiming land.
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 09:51:05 AM HST »
In the spawn town there should be sections of the city set a aside for things like agriculture and wood working...

then towards the center have a free for all trading area where every couple hours players can find and set up their shop for trading...

also an assassin creed clan... given special abilities to kill not available to those not in the clan... and the "team" changes when they join the clan (1.5)

Has anyone started a custom texture pack...

many voxel plugins should be used like the one that automatically changes texture packs when joining a nation (only given to civilizations at a certain size) also billboards and other voxel mods
I like billboards and trading areas.
all the other ideas suck, no offence

Yeah, taking a small percentage of their $$ would be a cool idea. People can make a whole empire based off of hunting others. Like if you get killed then the killer takes like 5% of your total wealth. So then a person can create a bounty system, where they hunt the rich-folk of the server for their $$.
^
|
|
me gusta

Should fire be disabled on owned land?  Should people get $$ for killing others? Should people lose money for dying?
I think that for fire to be disabled on owned land, it has to be bought for a price, so that people can't just burn other people's wooden buildings down with ease, that would cause too much griefing, fire, and lag.

please, keep town systems simple, pay once for protected land and then taxes, no secondary payment to get more protecting or stuff like that.
Protected land should be protected from everything IMO, even fire created by the owners.

PS: sorry if I hurted your feeling, anyone's
PPS: top of the page, we meet again D:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:52:59 AM HST by SnIpEr »

Offline Thufman

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 07:00:51 PM HST »
PS: sorry if I hurted your feeling, anyone's
PSS: top of the page, we meet again D:

my feeling will never be able to recover from the trashing they have experienced here... LOL

Offline PokeyzRule

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2013, 06:52:11 PM HST »

Should fire be disabled on owned land?  Should people get $$ for killing others? Should people lose money for dying?
I think that for fire to be disabled on owned land, it has to be bought for a price, so that people can't just burn other people's wooden buildings down with ease, that would cause too much griefing, fire, and lag.

please, keep town systems simple, pay once for protected land and then taxes, no secondary payment to get more protecting or stuff like that.
Protected land should be protected from everything IMO, even fire created by the owners.

or do you think fire spread should be turned off for the whole server?
potato.