Hello Guest

Author Topic: [HOW TO] Get trusted status  (Read 192115 times)

Offline QuickBrownFox

Re: [HOW TO] Get trusted status
« Reply #830 on: March 25, 2018, 07:15:37 AM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password?
.Why they votekick me for no reason or sometimes for hack
Which aloha server do you play on most often?
.aloha.pk arena (counter strike)
What's your most common in-game name?
. -Giaa-
This is cool and all, but you don't have to send your application 3 times in less than a week.
A proud fox fighting on the battlefield (with breaks) since 2013.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/

Offline Itsmeh123

« Reply #831 on: March 26, 2018, 07:56:32 PM HST »
Since I am an active builder on the babe server I would like to be able to fix my mistakes and I would also like to me a tunnel without not being able to dig in areas.
Which aloha.pk server do you play on most?
Aloha.pk tower of babel.
OS | Jocelyn*-*

Offline deuce

« Reply #832 on: April 03, 2018, 11:23:10 AM HST »
I want a trusted password so I can finally stop getting kicked for hacking, also I’m usually the one constructing the tower and helping the team out.  ;D
Tower of Babel, also CS Arena
Deuce69

Offline Grey9

« Reply #833 on: April 20, 2018, 10:27:54 PM HST »
I would like to be a trusted status!

1. Why?
-I was banned by votekick. But I was innocent. I played this game for 6years and my skills in this game was peak 4years ago. For many years, I've played this game and I really enjoyed this game. Sometimes I was happy because I was called pro and sometimes I was sad because I was votekicked only because I am good at this game. For 6 years I've never used any crack or programs that can help playing this game. But because I played this game for so many years, I've often thought I am aimbot. About a week ago, I was votekicked same reason. And I was banned. So I registered aloha and asked staffs if they can unban me. Some days later, I could get a reply and I finally unbanned! In a reply one staff called "Froelich131 " told me about trusted status and I thought it would be very useful for me. I never use any hack or something like that bad thing so I decided to get a trusted status. Thank you "Froelich131" and "Nathan" for trust me and unban me! Thank you!

2. Server I usually play
-I usually play "aloha.pk babel" and "aloha.pk counterstrike arena". I would play arena for a long time. But recently, I'm playing babel the most!

3. My in-game name
-My nickname is "Grey9". For 6 years I used nick name as DarkAndWhite, Grey, etc. And Now I'm using Grey9. I really like this nickname and I will continue to use this nickname.

Offline Yumme

« Reply #834 on: May 25, 2018, 08:59:00 AM HST »
r: Porque eu sou kickada injustamente por players "inferiores", que não respeitam minha história xD
r: Babel, Cs maps and pinpoint
r: Lya or Yu

Offline [UBGE]Natan_5388

« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2018, 03:43:08 AM HST »
if a playing a good game with rifle 15% accuracy I was votekicked 3 times only this morning and other times only because I have my skill with fast headshoot I insist that the other players look at my accuracy and use / an to analyze me but they do not cancel the votekick i know the staff i never baned on aloha for adimin and players dont believe me

Babel, Arena e Power block

[UBGE]Natan5388

Offline Pawn

« Reply #836 on: July 09, 2018, 03:46:19 PM HST »
Why do I want to be trusted?
Major reason: Bad image to my legitimacy.

They ask themselves: If you have so many kill or play so (decent my opinion) why do not you have trusted yet? probably carry something, it's not something common ..

(Being honest I would do the same, it is quite tedious to have a cheater in half game)

and that's why they start (and also reason why I do not have trusted now, it's because I do not have it from the past, / and it will be in a loop the longer you have it is more doubtful for the admins / Since for a reason it does not have it or not?)

Look, there are even players who have been using hacks and then only 2 days of blackmailing the admin they become TRUSTED ... da hell is wrong

My opinion, I thought that being diligent and not being 24/7 bothering the free service that you operate. i was going to have trusted even earlier ... but no, if you do not have contacts it's totally harder still.

If there were not some that have helped me, I would have been banned for a harmless reason. / I think one of the reasons why you can accuse me is because of my low ping / (I say between 50-75ms less than a regular player who has 150 up / always around 90ms so it's not that much either.)

I ask for it from my heart, Can I be? If u want to test me before i got trust my discord is! . (Pawn # 2244) !

What aloha servers do I play on?
Mostly my dear love Arena (On Arena cs maps)

What is your most common in-game name?
Pawn.. yea creative asf

Offline Spike WereFox

« Reply #837 on: July 11, 2018, 01:46:51 PM HST »
Hey! i will like to be a Trusted Player.

I often enjoy watching the AoS games, and most of the time I see some players with offensive language, cheating (hacking programs) and destroying constructions (griefing) that were to give advantage to the team, in these cases, I would like to intervene and do something about it, so that everyone has a fair and fun game

I always play the server that has more players at the moment, I do not have a fixed one.

Spike WereFox
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:50:45 PM HST by Spike WereFox »
Spike WereFox (Gnar) made a Triple Kill on Niangtory (Janna)
Spike WereFox (Gnar) made a Quadra Kill on SionSide (Yasuo)
Nocky Okimura (Warwick) Shut down Spike WereFox (Gnar)
30:54 [all] Spike WereFox (Gnar): AAH, SOO CLOSE.
Red team score a ACE!

Offline IlikeTrains

« Reply #838 on: July 31, 2018, 02:35:31 AM HST »
I'm often accused and votekicked for "hacking" just because I'm good. I also seem to have a group of fakers who votekick me for not being the real IlikeTrains.
I have never cheated since my unban several years ago.

Babel.

IlikeTrains

Offline Noob.ACN

« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2018, 05:29:23 AM HST »
Because i really like aloha.pk servers, admins are always online, even if a day are not but nvm... Everyone goes on aloha.pk cs arena and i like it, one thing... (de_train and fy_pool_day??)

Aloha.pk Cs Arena sometimes babel

{P}Beaulo.     Not {P}Beaulo.     Beaulo.     Big Smoke     Noted